WTT: 66 Mustang Coupe plus cash for your Cobra

FRESHshave07

Established Member
I am looking to sell my 1966 Mustang, so I am willing to do a trade plus cash to get my hands on an SVT. 200 inline six engine that has been completely rebuilt 7 years ago with only 12000 miles on the rebuilt motor, automatic transmission. The car runs awesome. Tons of new parts. The restoration is about 90% complete, only with small items that need to be addressed. I have owned the car since 1997 and I am the third owner. I had the entire car painted 65 Ragoon Red in 1999. The interior is all new, including upholstery that was completed last summer. The suspension has been completely replaced including the shocks and springs (front and rear). I have added the 66 GT fog light package also, all factory locations and wiring have been used for the installation. I have tons of original parts that I will include, including original wheel covers (5) and other misc items. The car also has a 200w Clarion CD player with Sony speakers all around, so it has a nice sound system. It is pretty much all stock and restored to original, with minor updates such as Pertronix ignition and Ponycarbs 1 barrel carb for drivibility. It runs great and looks awesome, about 90% completely restored. For pics and more info, send me a PM.

Let me know if you are interested, it is a true classic. I am just ready for something different. Also, I am looking for a torch red or black Cobra, with less than 30k miles and in great shape. I am willing to pay for a well kept car.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread