WTT: 91 Coupe with 04 Cobra swap

thinkfaster

Established Member
124 people have contacted me via texts, email, calls, and PM's since I posted this car up. Lot of great offers on the table, but I like the Sharpie Mustang quite a bit. Sent you a few PM's about it, but no reply. I'm just trying to let you know the only other way I know how, that I'm gonna pull the trigger on another deal pretty quick if you don't want it man. Let me know either way!

thinkfaster

Established Member
That's a bada** rig man, I actually sold my 99 5.3 short bed reg cab Z71 and bought a new fX4 supercrew about 6 months ago. Thanks for the offer though and GLWS!

thinkfaster

Established Member
P.M. replied, faststang.

I'd rather not post a buy outright price as I don't want to listen to people debate about it, as I've seen in numerous other threads on here. I posted the car for trade for a reason.

However, if you are a serious buyer with cash in hand and understand what it this car is worth, please feel free to PM me and I would be more than happy to let you know where I stand, based on the current cash offers, trades, and trades + cash on the table.

Thank you all for the interest thus far.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
P.M. replied, faststang.

I'd rather not post a buy outright price as I don't want to listen to people debate about it, as I've seen in numerous other threads on here. I posted the car for trade for a reason.

However, if you are a serious buyer with cash in hand and understand what it this car is worth, please feel free to PM me and I would be more than happy to let you know where I stand, based on the current cash offers, trades, and trades + cash on the table.

Thank you all for the interest thus far.

I don't care, now post a price or this goes away.

thinkfaster

Established Member
If you want to buy it outright, make me an offer. I wont set a price as I would prefer to trade(unless required by admin).

Didn't realize you were an admin, 03cobra#694. My apologies.

Either way, the car is now SOLD. Feel free to delete if you like.

Thanks SVTP!

Users who are viewing this thread