WTT: Bassani IRS Catback

imflyinbiya

Established Member
Looking to make my exhaust a little louder and not interested in changing out the stock H pipe. These are in great shape. I painted the tips satin black, but I believe this could be undone reveling the chrome underneath.

I am interested in MAC, SLP, etc. Basically anything that has a little more sound behind it.

exhaust_zps994b0edb.jpg

Located in Southern California and looking for a local deal only. We can do the swap at my house if needed.

Thanks!

Bo
mrbojones at gmail dot com

Last edited:

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
Trade you my SLP LM IIs, driver's side tip has a ding in it. Where do you live? I'm in NorCal, but could make this happen...I would say I could ship first, and cover your shipping for the dinged tip.

imflyinbiya

Established Member
Trade you my SLP LM IIs, driver's side tip has a ding in it. Where do you live? I'm in NorCal, but could make this happen...I would say I could ship first, and cover your shipping for the dinged tip.

That could work, but I would like to see pics of the damage. Can you send some to my email in the first post? I will research the sound for the LM IIs as well.

Thanks

applecarguy

Established Member
hey! I know that car! its Jon. I have an SLP catback, with race bullets welded in if you want if you want to trade. Its pretty loud though. I still have stock h on my car also. If you want to hear what it sounds like let me know and I can cruise on over.

Users who are viewing this thread