WTT: Borla S-Type Quads

bigred2013

Established Member
Borla S-Type Quad Axlebacks (13/14 GT or GT500)

One tip has a very, very small dent on the back side, near the welds. I didn't even notice it when I received them and happened to see it 2-3 weeks later when I took them off to clean them!

Looking to swap for Kooks Quad Tip Axleback, Corsa Sport or GT500 + CASH.
Will consider swapping my GT500 Valance + Axleback for the Boss 302 Valance & S-Types + Cash.

Only other trade I'd consider is Flowmaster Outlaws, a Boss 302 Valance & $400 cash.

At this time, I'm ONLY interested in trading. Don't have another set of axlebacks to go on it.

Located in Dickson, TN.
Willing to meet if it's not that far. I will be driving to Mustang Week in 2 weeks and would be more than willing to meet along the way, or do the swap their.

bigred2013

Established Member
Well, I was really wanting S-Type Singles because I've had those and I know they sound good. The Stock Quads sound great, but are a little on the tame side, so if we swap, I'd basically need enough cash that I wouldn't be losing my but trying to sell them.

RusWolf

Established Member
you have to come up with a number if you want to make a deal. And most likely you will be loosing some. Because you basically want a person to give you GT500's and enough cash so you can buy a new signle tip borla set up? that's at least $500 and i don't think thats realistic.
if i'm wrong please correct me. If what is said above is correct than you should just go for straight sale without trading.

GT500's on the forums go for around $350-$400 on average if you were to sell them after the trade.

Last edited:

bigred2013

Established Member
That's the main reason I wanted to swap for Borlas. Don't wanna have to mess with trying to sell and ship mufflers I don't really wanna use

Users who are viewing this thread