WTT CS40 Chrome Wheels & $ or WTB 20" Alcola Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelby2

Established Member
Hi I have a set of CS40 wheels or Alcola KR wheels that I would like to trade plus cash for a set of 20"AlcolaAlcola wheels in great shape. Or wishing to buy a staggered set of Alcola Wheels. Can be 50th, Super Snake, or 1st gen. Prefer Durabright finish. Please let me know what you have and what you want for them. If your going to sell your car with these wheels, a great way to get some extra cash and a nice set of wheels! I'm prior military and my GI bill just ran out on school, so can't afford the ones listed for $6700 or $10,000. The following is Pictures of my wheelsThanks for your time.
Mark image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

shelby2

Established Member
WTB your Alcola wheels before You sell your car

If your selling your baby and you have Alcola wheels (20 inch) I would like to buy them before you sell. Chances are you'll get the same price without them. I have KR Acola wheels with sensors and tires in excellent shape that I can trade plus cash. Or have a set of chrome Shelby CS40 with sensors and brand new Nitto Invo tires plus cash. Also in Awsome shape. Prior military and was gone when Shelby ran the last run and had wheels for sale. I can also buy you a new set of wheels plus cash for them. Thanks for looking and hope you have a great day.
image.jpgimage.jpg
Mark:beer:

Last edited:

nix5o

Established Member
I have true forged 702's in black chrome. BNIB same sexy look, way better fit. PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread