WTT for 03/04 Cobra

EVLGTO

Established Member
WTT GTO + Cash for 03/04 Cobra

Hello All,

I am new to the forum but not new to SVT vehicles as I have previously owned a Cobra (99) and Lightning (01) and have been on a Ford hiatus for several years with a few imports and my current GTO...but I really want to get back into a Cobra, thus... it's time to offer up my 2005 6.0 - 6 speed goat. I purchased it in 08-09 with approximately 18k on the clock and it has been my daily driver since, therefore she currently has 49k. The car has been extremely well cared for and I have every singe oil change and service receipt from my local Chevrolet dealer, with exception of two I did myself but have those receipts as well. All services were performed in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendation or even earlier (i.e. trans and rear diff). It is completely stock mechanically except for wheels, front DBA slotted/cross drilled rotors and exhaust. Extended manufactures warranty is still in affect until 88k or 06/13, whichever comes first and has brand new tires (from discount tires) just replaced last month (all w/ warranty certificates).

I will also offer $ on my end in addition to the goat.. title is clear as I purchased it cash and there are no discrepancies with anything (i.e. odo, mechanical).

Please let me know and hopefully I won't insult too many people by putting up a GM on the SVT board.

Prefer local deal (Mesa, Az) but willing to drive further out @ half-way point, depending on distance/location.

480 818 45 one seven

Thank you,

*Sorry for the crummy iPhone pics..only camera I currently own that I have not lost the stupid charger for*

* steering wheel in pic is not damaged, it is the steering wheel cover that is worn but has protected the leather underneath*

photo.jpg

IMG_0727copy-1.jpg

IMG_0728copy.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

Last edited:

EVLGTO

Established Member
bump.. Have gotten some great offers but sadly quite far from Az.. Also, to answer some questions.. Drag time.. Don't know, never tracked/raced. Hp #s, don't know.. Stock (6.0L 400 bhp / 400tq) but never dyno'd.. and sales price will be set lower than trade amount but $16499 or reasonable offer.

Last edited:

EVLGTO

Established Member
Bump.. willing to contribute 3 - 4k cash towards the cause, possibly more depending on the vehicle offered..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread