WTT IRS for Solid in FL

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
I know someone with a 94-98 rear with 3.73s and a newly repacked(8 clutches instead of 6) diff that might be interested in trading you. i'll check with him tomorrow.

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
would you be willing to drive to Orlando to do the swap? We have all the tools needed for it. And is your rear end stock gears or what? and what exhaust do you have with it?

I still have to ask him if he wants to do it, but i wanna be able to give him all the info.

Last edited:

03-dsg-gt

Established Member
Im in tampa have a stock straight axle out of an 03 gt with a magnaflow catback and 3.73 gears.. it has 85000 highway miles on it.. let me know..

joemayo

Established Member
Anyone still wanting to trade solid for IRS
Got one with level 2 axles and every bushing you can put in this thing. PM me with info.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
good luck bro, if you need a hand shoot me a pm...im down to help...also the car looks alot better without the cobra R shit... and im getting the 150shot on the car...we should run them once your done with everything.

-Ryan

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
would you be willing to drive to Orlando to do the swap? We have all the tools needed for it. And is your rear end stock gears or what? and what exhaust do you have with it?

I still have to ask him if he wants to do it, but i wanna be able to give him all the info.

?????????

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
?????????

sorry bro, i would like to have my shop do it, its going to be installed there because i have a T56 i need to install since my 4th gear is blown so i dont think im going to drive to orlando
but if he wants to come here, bassani exhaust 4:10 gears, h&r race springs only 18k miles on it

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
sorry bro, i would like to have my shop do it, its going to be installed there because i have a T56 i need to install since my 4th gear is blown so i dont think im going to drive to orlando
but if he wants to come here, bassani exhaust 4:10 gears, h&r race springs only 18k miles on it

why not have your T56 installed then drive out here. or just skip 4th gear and go straight to 5th...we can handle the irs/solid swap just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread