wtt ls1 car for 99-01 cobra *clean title in hand*

SerpentSVT

Established Member
wtt ls1 car for 99-01 cobra *clean title in hand* video added

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1TFWAhSmw0"]YouTube - 100_0510[1].MOV[/nomedia]

98 Pontiac Trans Am, black, t-tops, m6, 111k miles, ebony leather interior, it is not a ws6 but does have aftermarket ram air hood, car is currently parked so mileage will not change, about 100 miles on its 4 new tires.

The only mods are...slp lid, ls6 maf, a.i.r. delete, no cats and dynomax bullitt muffler.

The only problems with the car are the gas guage works but isn't right which is common for the 4th gen f bodies, i have a brand new autometer gas gauge and single gauge pod you can also have, and there is a vacuum line cracked in the dash which causes air not to blow from the middle vents, and it needs a new headlight socket on the drivers side. And if your wondering why the shift boot is missing, the clip around the base of it broke when i was attempting to install an aftermarket one, has a new one now.

my car is really quick on its feet with an est. 331 hp which for my mods is pretty good, not dyno numbers just math i added from factory rating and my mods, and with this aside from 1st and 2nd gear you get 3rd...which is hellacious! And the motor was flushed with the last oil change.

I'm looking to get in a mustang for the first time, not interested in adding any cash, only interested in a 99 or 01 cobra

Pics are dated from last summer but the car still looks the same minus an exhaust tip delete, and there is nothing wrong with the passenger side door....just missed a spot when washing, car runs and drives 100% fine and i would feel absolutely safe driving it anywhere, in fact if i get no interests in it it will be driven to panama city this year "300 miles from my location" to cruise in

pics do not do it one bit of justice, but i guess they never do...

th_newwwwcarpics030.jpg

th_newwwwcarpics028.jpg

th_newwwwcarpics029.jpg

th_newwwwcarpics031.jpg

th_newwwwcarpics032.jpg

th_newwwwcarpics033.jpg

th_newwwwcarpics034.jpg

th_newwwwcarpics035.jpg

th_newwwwcarpics036.jpg

th_newwwwcarpics037.jpg

th_newwwwcarpics038.jpg

th_newwwwcarpics039.jpg

th_newwwwcarpics040.jpg

th_newwwwcarpics027.jpg

th_newwwwcarpics026.jpg

th_newwwwcarpics025.jpg

call or text codi at 256-577-4800 or pm me if your interested or have any further questions and thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread