WTT Mac Prochamber for Bassani Catted X

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
I recently put a Bassani catback on my car and love it, Currently have it mated to a Mac Prochamber and it sounds great but I'm still looking for that 100% perfect sound and think the Bassani catted X might be the ticket..

If anyone is looking for something different, I got exactly what you need!. The prochamber was brand new when I installed it a few weeks ago so it is in excellent condition..

B.

03cobrakrsh

Established Member
JAXCOBRA99 said:
I recently put a Bassani catback on my car and love it, Currently have it mated to a Mac Prochamber and it sounds great but I'm still looking for that 100% perfect sound and think the Bassani catted X might be the ticket..

If anyone is looking for something different, I got exactly what you need!. The prochamber was brand new when I installed it a few weeks ago so it is in excellent condition..

B.
I got the Bassani catted X but the cats had being cut split striped and weld back, It has a unique sound to it and when you look up under for inspection they will not notice the difference because the weld is on the top of the catts..Im looking for a pro chamber because I just got SLP loudmouth and the Xpipe would be way to RASPY so let me know if you are still interested..... :beer: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread