WTT MMD Billet grill set for Black

stang99x

Old Fox
Established Member
I have a billet grill kit (upper and lower) that I got from American Muscle a few months back. It is currently installed on my 2013 GT. I want to trade with someone who has the black billet grille kit, straight up. You ship yours, I'll ship mine. Mine is 3 months old, and has about 3k miles on it. It is basically new. I just went with an all black car and thus I would rather have a black grill. Let me know whatchya got.
IMG_5449_zpsdbzdmyqy.jpg

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Hey Stang - Rather than go back and forth with someone on the threads have you taken a look at maybe dipping it for fun or hitting it with a rattle can? Just my .02 here so you're not getting wrapped up in a back and forth sort of thing.

Alex

stang99x

Old Fox
Established Member
I did think about that Alex. I also thought about just buying the new one from you. I guess I could plasticoat it and if I don't like it remove it. Oh hindsight is 20-20 isn't it!

stang99x

Old Fox
Established Member
I used that plasticoat stuff. The color is what I want, though I have serious doubts as to the ability of that stuff to last given the front end gets berated by road debris every day. I'll probably get pissed off and just buy the 189 worth of grill from you alex......then send back the plasticoated one for credit. Just kidding, but I may well end up just buying a new one.
I will say, the fog lamps sure stand out a great deal more with the dark grill. I might also need the tinted fog lamp kit
673A9F4D-48B2-487D-AFF6-0D4ECE50F674_zpswpxcdwxe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread