WTT: My 2011 black lthr interior for Stone, Red, or Camel

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
I have a 2011 Mustang GT Premium. I have the 401A Charcoal Black leather seats with the cashmere strip in the middle. I do NOT have heated seats.

I'd like to get either Stone, Saddle or Red leather interior. I'd be willing to add some cash especially if your seats are heated. I would do the entire swap as well including the steering wheels. PM me if your interested!!

Last edited:

TurboX2

Established Member
Do you know if the door panels come apart to trade the colored section, or would the whole panels need to be shipped? I'm still looking for a 5.0 to buy but one local to me has the saddle interior and I'd much rather have black, so that one would move much higher on my list if I could swap the interior out.

:beer:

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Do you know if the door panels come apart to trade the colored section, or would the whole panels need to be shipped? I'm still looking for a 5.0 to buy but one local to me has the saddle interior and I'd much rather have black, so that one would move much higher on my list if I could swap the interior out.

:beer:

I'm not sure but dont sweat man, if the whole panel needs to be shipped its fine with me. Obviously if you get the car and we decide to do it, we just need to check.

Users who are viewing this thread