WTT: my Cervani's Ram air hood For different one...

blowbye

Bangin gears
Established Member
Im just getting tired or the ram air look, Im willing to trade for a stock red hood plus a little cash, or a cobra or cowl hood... My hood is painted the factory bright red color, it has a few (3) chips in it, but they have all been touched up. Let me know if anyone is interested. I live in central WI but am willing to drive and meet someone, or possibly ship.

Thanks,
Jake

blowbye

Bangin gears
Established Member
correct... But I live in wisconsin and you live in georgia, You want to pay shipping or drive here? The hood must be in good shape, no bubbling paint or anything, is it the factory bright red that is on L's?

blowbye

Bangin gears
Established Member
Correct, All the chips have been touched up.. Only like 3 but if you look close you can see the touch up, from about a foot away.

svtdvm

NEWB
Established Member
I have a hood I need to sell but I don't have anything to ship it in. Where did you get a box to ship your hood in? Body shop?

boosted_f150

Banned SCAMMER/LIAR
svtdvm said:
I have a hood I need to sell but I don't have anything to ship it in. Where did you get a box to ship your hood in? Body shop?

exactly...my dad's buddie runs a body shop and i got a box from him...just check ur local body shops, all they do with the boxes is throw them away

blowbye

Bangin gears
Established Member
Ill check my local body shops, Just send the S&H money first + the $100 then ill ship it out, and put alot of insurance on it. PM me with further info

svtdvm

NEWB
Established Member
boosted_f150 said:
exactly...my dad's buddie runs a body shop and i got a box from him...just check ur local body shops, all they do with the boxes is throw them away

Cool, that's what I'll do. Which shipping company are you going to use? I assume UPS doesn't ship anything this big and awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread