WTT: Snakebite/Stage 6 Ported Blower For TVS/Whipple/KB

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Looking to trade my Snakebite with Stage 6 Steggy Port & 2.85" Pulley PLUS CASH for a TVS/KB/Whipple Blower. Also I'll throw in the Steggy Ported Plenum as well that perfectly fits the Snakebite blower & any TB. I made 650rwhp/tq on a conservative tune with this setup, looking to hit in the 700s now.

My primary interests are the 2.3L VMP TVS or the 2.9 Whipple. I may lean towards another blower if there's a good enough deal.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Looking to trade my Snakebite with Stage 6 Steggy Port & 2.85" Pulley PLUS CASH for a TVS/KB/Whipple Blower. Also I'll throw in the Steggy Ported Plenum as well that perfectly fits the Snakebite blower & any TB. I made 650rwhp/tq on a conservative tune with this setup, looking to hit in the 700s now.

My primary interests are the 2.3L VMP TVS or the 2.9 Whipple. I may lean towards another blower if there's a good enough deal.

Justin just dropped the price of the VMP TVS. Plus there's now an option for a quick change hub in place of the standard 2.5". The kit comes with a 2.5/2.75/3.0

Did you get the email?

Just a suggestion, but you oughta just sell your stuff outright. I can't imagine someone trading backwards.

Your Steggy should bring reasonable dough.

Best of luck

bj

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Justin just dropped the price of the VMP TVS. Plus there's now an option for a quick change hub in place of the standard 2.5". The kit comes with a 2.5/2.75/3.0

Did you get the email?

Just a suggestion, but you oughta just sell your stuff outright. I can't imagine someone trading backwards.

Your Steggy should bring reasonable dough.

Best of luck

bj

Thanks bro. I'm just seeing, most likely ill have to buy a blower first before I sell mine. The only issue I face is I need a damn lower pulley now if I do go with one of these blowers.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Make me an offer? Ported Blowers alone go for $700-$800. This blower has less than 10k miles on it. Snake Bite, Stage 6 Port, Series 2 Ported Elbow, 2.85" Pulley. Also I'd have to buy another blower before I even sell this one.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Still got the pulley? I just want that. Thanks!

Just put on my Steggy Snakebite blower and WOW I love it. But I want that pulley!

I have the blower still on the car. Sending back to get the venom cooler done and meth ports put on it. I'm sure he can send you the 2.85" pulley for your snakebite, but it's not recommended unless you have all the cooling/breathing mods like I have or you'll blow something up with the stock blower spinning that fast.

Users who are viewing this thread