WTT SRA for IRS in Georgia

SVTgsxrdude

Established Member
I'm lookin to trade my irs I'm in Fayetteville NC its got all the urethane bushings the last owner upgraded the limited slip I can meet you half way next weekend

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

mysteed

Established Member
I'm lookin to trade my irs I'm in Fayetteville NC its got all the urethane bushings the last owner upgraded the limited slip I can meet you half way next weekend

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
I can't trade this weekend as I have company in town but next weekend (Auguest 3rd/4th) I can trade. Where would you like to meet?

Ford2ner

Established Member
One of my buddies has been wanting to trade for a SRA for a while. 3.73s polished magnaflow catback he lives down in FL with me but we always go to my dads house in Warner Robins and he has 2 lifts so it would be an easy quick swap. I'll talk to him and get back with you.

03SSSSSVT

Established Member
Looking to trade the IRS from my '03 vert Cobra for a SRA. My car has 89,xxx miles, only problem is it needs brakes. Includes H&R sport springs (stock springs can be thrown in as well) and a Magnaflow catback (needs cleaning). I don't mind making a trip out of it and driving to you if you have a shop/tools. PM me if interested.

Zemedici

Established Member
I'll trade ya, all stock, comes with bassani CB with magnaflows. 85k miles.

I'm in Hiram/Dallas.

Users who are viewing this thread