WTT/WTS 07 GSXR 1000 Very clean

03 TWIN

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
Very very clean GSXR. 1 owner bike. Mileage is right at 4,800 . Never wrecked, never layed down. All maintenance and seasonal treatments have always been done. Garage kept and covered. Looks new and gets complements upon every showing. Bike is mostly stock. Thing is very fast as is. Aftermarket options include upgraded seat, M4 exhaust, powdercoated foot pegs and fairing bolts, blacked out windscreen, custom license plate with LED light tucked under tail, and cell phone charger plug inside of storage compartment. Would be interested in trading for a 87-93 notch back, Gt or Cobra. Can add some cash for the right trade. Long distance trading is not a problem. Can deliver. Clear title.

SOLD

bike011.jpg

bike006.jpg

bike009.jpg

bike008.jpg

bike007.jpg

Last edited:

onebadsvt

Established Member
very nice bike but its getting colder out. I sold my 07 1000 with 4800 miles and about $2000 in mods for $6500.... that was this time 2 years ago

03 TWIN

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
very nice bike but its getting colder out. I sold my 07 1000 with 4800 miles and about $2000 in mods for $6500.... that was this time 2 years ago

Sorry this is a wtt/wts thread. Not a how much u sold your bike for thread. Please keep non related posts to yourself or post them on dfwstangs, not svtp. Thanks!

onebadsvt

Established Member
Sorry this is a wtt/wts thread. Not a how much u sold your bike for thread. Please keep non related posts to yourself or post them on dfwstangs, not svtp. Thanks!

wasnt bashing your thread, and i wish you luck selling you bike! Just pointing out reality, sorry!

03 TWIN

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
No problem. Just trying to keep the thread on the right track. I know now is not the perfect time to sell a bike and u could maybe pick one up for 5g's. The only reason it crossed my mind to sale was a local asking me to sell then couldnt cough up the cash. However, this is one of my toys that is meticulously kept and protected. There are no surprises. My only thought for trying was it is a excellent toy and other toys such as cars etc are not always driven year round. This bike is for someone that has wanted this year and color scheme in very good condition. My apologies if I jumped on you.

03 TWIN

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
Thanks guys. I like modding things, lol, but this is plenty fast as is. That's why I only did mainly appearance mods.

03whipplecob

Established Member
I know i was getting bashed cause it looked like shit -.- thats y pll thought it was worth 7-8k i told everyone to go **** themselves took me 5mins to put the fenders on and bumper etc they arnt with the screws yet just put it on so i KNEW i was going to get better offers etc.

Text me 305-495-3680 In one day i already have 3 offers for trades also I love your bike seems extremely clean text me and let's see what we can work out.

Users who are viewing this thread