X-mas Special from BilletFlow to you!

badboy

Done with it!
Established Member
Doug: Are you conducting a research program on your new TB design to make sure you have solved all the driveability issues? This would involve putting it on various cars and running driving tests under different conditions, etc. Just asking, since I am sure you want everything to be just right this time around.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Doug,
what do ya have for a KB? Looking for a non-slip 3.0' pulley. Black or silver. Thanks....BO

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
Doug,

I need a 4 pulley idler kit in black w/ bracket and a boost overlay. Do you still have this stuff in stock?? (I will be ordering Friday morning first thing)

Thanks...

BlackMachWon

WTF?
Established Member
Excellent service

Thanks to Billetflow

Ordered the IRS diff brace yesterday at lunch, arrived 10:30 this morning.
You guys kick ass!

badboy

Done with it!
Established Member
How much for three 92mm black billet idler pulleys to replace the stock flat idlers?

I just added a 4# lower and I am concerned that the stock pulleys might not hold together at the higher rpm (I figure about 17,000 rpm at engine rpm of 6500). Seems like some have exploded with a stock lower.

Thanks
Stan

dougwg

Established Member
evil04cobra said:
Doug,

I need a 4 pulley idler kit in black w/ bracket and a boost overlay. Do you still have this stuff in stock?? (I will be ordering Friday morning first thing)

Thanks...
Shipped! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread