X-PIPE

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
I called Dr.Gas about a X-pipe for the '03, the man I spoke to said they had not gotten the specs on the exhaust fitting on the '03, and didn't know if it was the same as the '01, does anyone know if they are the same? If someone knows let me know soon so I can order me o/r soon!!! thanks

Yellow Horse

Established Member
I been talking to Bassani for about a month. They got an 03 in about 3 weeks ago. They are designing a mid length header and an x-pipe to fit them. They still wouldn't tell me if their 01 x/p would fit it. The last time I asked was about a week ago. That really pissed me off. I ordered a catted x/pipe and the o/r tube as well. If it doesn't fit I can only kick myself in my own ass but I don't understand why Bassani and SVT have been so secretive about this question. Especially Bassani. This is my third full set I've bought from them since '99. I told them that and I would think they could give out a little info.

I am starting to read a lot of bad things about Bassani. They better get their head out of their ass. I talked to a dude at SVT a few days ago and instead of asking about the h-pipe I asked him if the exhaust manifolds had been changed from the 01 to the 03. He said he did not think they would have changed them. HE told me to call Bassani. :shrug:

If my 03 comes in this week I'll find out for my dang self and post the info.

Users who are viewing this thread