X275 Challenger in the 6's...

jfsram

Established Member
The Hemi gets little respect because they are usually in a heavier car when comparing. Challenger to Camaro, Challenger to Mustang.
V8 1500 trucks and Grand Cherokee vs Trailblazer SS has gave me faith in the Hemi.

It's just rare and lacking aftermarket support but the engine on it's own is a great, with lots of potential.

jleews6

Established Member
Im amazed at the times these cars are running on a radial!

Keith Berry went a 3.97 yesterday in testing. There is a few cars that have the power,its getting the power down thats the hard part. It is amazing!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Conventional headed BBC stock suspension holds the record right now!! I can't wait till Valdosta in Feb.

Last edited:

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Keith Berry went a 3.97 yesterday in testing. There is a few cars that have the power,its getting the power down thats the hard part. It is amazing!

Wow!! Thats getting close to Pro Mod territory.

Conventional headed BBC stock suspension holds the record right now!! I can't wait till Valdosta in Feb.

For 1/8 mile?

Whats insane is these cars still weigh a good bit, well considering its a race car. Id love to see what that powertrain would run in a Pro Mod thats nearly a 1000lbs lighter.

Users who are viewing this thread