X5M drags a 6.4L Scat Pack Challenger

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member
Poor challengers. It's always a rape inside a rape...

_Snake_

Established Member
cool, an expensive tt awd suv that was modded kept up with a stock muscle car.

Being able to consistently run low 12's in a SUV with a piggyback tune (~ 50 hp) and exhaust is pretty cool IMHO, especially with all the creature comforts. Nothing against the Challenger.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Being able to consistently run low 12's in a SUV with a piggyback tune (~ 50 hp) and exhaust is pretty cool IMHO, especially with all the creature comforts. Nothing against the Challenger.
kinda what i was getting at. its just a really f'ing expensive way to run a low 12.
Funny how the fists come up when anything srt gets beats here. Its just a race man
who's fighting? i didnt say the challenger shouldve won nor did i make excuses. all i did was point out the truth. get mad somewhere else.

also, the title is extremely misleading. i wouldnt call seven hundredths of a second "dragging" anything.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
kinda what i was getting at. its just a really f'ing expensive way to run a low 12.
who's fighting? i didnt say the challenger shouldve won nor did i make excuses. all i did was point out the truth. get mad somewhere else.

also, the title is extremely misleading. i wouldnt call seven hundredths of a second "dragging" anything.
Solid point. I have to agree.

blk02edge

Established Member

Dunno how you could possibly extract anger from my post and not your own lol.

Its cool because we have fast vehicles in all genres these days

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Poor challengers. It's always a rape inside a rape...

12.19 to 12.12 ......what video were you watching? lol

Now if either vehicle in that video raced this Trackhawk, I would agree with the "rape" statement.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That X5M with mods was making 625 hp and weighs 5260 lbs. (stock weight). The Scat Back Challenger makes 485 hp and weighs 4232 lbs. About a 1,000 lb. difference.

Stock, the X5M records a 12.2 @ 114 1/4 mile according to published tests. In this run, the X5M with tune and exhaust mods (making an additional 58hp) ran 12.12 @ 115. The Scat Pack, stock, has reported runs from 11.7 @ 115 to 12.6 @ 112 from various sources. It ran a 12.19 @ 113 in this race. So as the fog lifts, this video 1/4 mile run was about what I expected. And it was a close race.

I'd like to own a Scat Pack Challenger. As a weekend fun ride. A solid performer that's affordable. Still good looking, too.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Cool yes, but not really impressive in today's standards.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Kind of agree. I always enjoy stock to stock and modded to modded when comparing. BTW my stock GLC c63s Coupe ran 11.8 & 115 stock which imo is impressive for an suv no tune or exhaust required. That challenger did good with tire only though.

Users who are viewing this thread