XBox One/360 Wheel/Pedal/Shifter Suggestions

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
Hey

Looking for suggestions or advice on getting a full setup (everything from wheel to seat) for the 360 that is also compatible with the One. Really would like one that has a clutch and shifter. Looking mainly for quality but entry level. Not wanting something top of the line and expensive. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
This may not be accurate, but I was of the understanding that there aren't any setups that are compatible with both the 360 and the XB1. Nasa Rocky Mountain has a large group of guys that play Forza 4 together. None of them have upgraded to the XB1 because they have hundreds if not thousands invested in their wheel/seat/pedal setups.

Whatsun

Established Member
My buddy and I just got Forza 5 on Xbox one. He just got a Thurstmaster wheel with the petals. He really likes it so far and says the force feedback is something you have to get use to if you have been racing with a controller, but overall he sais its more fun. He wants to eventually upgrade to the clutch petal and shifter which is extra. I think its a good brand though and works on both consoles.

Users who are viewing this thread