Xenon Link HID - Impressions Pls.

SilverStallion

Attn To Detail
Established Member
I recall reading that some users on here have the www.xenonlink.com HID kits (P&P) in their Terminators and I am wondering how they are holding up...more or less an update. Are there any issues with melting of wiring, lenses, etc? Pls. share how long you have been running them, if you have daytime running lights and how they work with them, and your overall impressions. I see that www.autobadges.com also sell similar kits as well...impressions there?

I know this is a touchy subject with a lot of views and I respect that. I really just want to know if ppl. are pleased with the Xenonlink brand or if there is a preferred brand.

Thanks in advance.

~Darren

BigHuge

Big Huge SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm in the middle of install the dual beam head light & fog light kit right now. I'll post the out come when I'm finished. As of now I have the bulbs installed and just need to finish running the wires for the head lights. Just a little bit of a mod need to the retainer ring the holds the bulb, know big deal. Will finish up the head lights tonight and start on the fog light kit this weekend.

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
I love my HID's I have them in the fogs and headlights, 8k in both.

I run them on everything I have, bike daily drivers, girls car.....

I have a set that is over 3 years old not a single issue. Have another set that was about 2 years old, and burnt out one of the bulbs, I just bought new bulbs and was good to go. I always use the mcculloch hids kits though.

REDFIREKNIGHT

SVT XENON GURU
Established Member
I am a big Light and Electronics geek. The ones I will invest my money on will either be Phillips or McCulloch. Ive used the on my past cars and never failed and the quality of it is unbeatable. I personally go for 4300k-5000k-6000k, beyond that is just crap for me, too ricer. I look to look OEM and you cant beat the lumans and light output. Rather then 8k and beyond looks nice but performaces horrible compared to the lowe Kelvin rating.

Remeber more then 6000k will decrease your light output.

If you need xenon diagnosis and concerns just pm and I will walk you through your concern. Ive been working with OEM xenon and aftermarket for a long time now.

Users who are viewing this thread