Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw this on ESPN yesterday. I admire some of his stated intentions and hope they're really true. But with football in general seeing declining interest due to increased injuries and the concussion related brain issues I don't see the XFL becoming successful. JMO though.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Tanya told me about this last night

Great time for Vince to bring it back : when everyone hates the NFL and wants an alternative. I’d be interested
There is no perfect time than now, when a large base of fans are completely sick of the NFL's antics.

I'm up to watch and if it's entertaining, buy merch and go to games like @HudsonFalcon mentioned.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I’d give it a try. Hopefully everyone knows what the rules are and the referees are not blowing a certain Chowda Head team.

The NFL thinks it is untouchable and too big to fail. Well, after the refusal to run the Vet Ad, they can get ****ed. If me watching was the difference between them all having a job or being homeless, lol start finding a place to camp.

The NHL has better hits.

The NMRA is more intriguing.

The NCAA has more dedicated players.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Will it start w/o a kick-off where two players injure themselves as they run and dive for the ball?

God strike me dead but I wouldn't and do not watch any of the "professional" leagues (maybe the NHL) because none of them are what I understand sports to be. One night I caught myself watching the CFL and it was refreshing as I didn't notice a bunch of retards on the field. That's not to say there are none but American pro leagues can have one identify such fools by watching for a minute or so. Turn them on and it is a hoodlum fest.

Users who are viewing this thread