[Xtreme] Brembo Cobra R front kit in stock!

stangfreak

Established Member
i emailed bill to see if they have silver rotors, he said no. IMO i really dont like the gold. it just doesnt fit the car. its a nice setup though.

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by stangfreak
i emailed bill to see if they have silver rotors, he said no. IMO i really dont like the gold. it just doesnt fit the car. its a nice setup though.
Yeah, I think the gold looks horrible.

Even if it does wear off, it will still be gold in the center and on the edge's.

Bill Reid

Established Member
Correct, the fire path area of the rotor loses its "gold" appearance after a couple of laps... the gold appearance does, however, stay for the rest of the rotor. Sorry to say that Brembo does not offer a different color of zinc coating.

Yes, the Brembo Grand Turismo is available for the guys wanting to step up even further... and yes, it does take a second mortage to obtain a set.

I am a dealer for Willwood as well and plan on expanding our offering of Willwood products into the Ford market. Expanding inventory... which means keeping it PHYSICALLY ON HAND AND READY TO SHIP... takes just about everything we have left over at the end of each month.

:)

mystifiedworm

Established Member
Warp03 had his car here for Dyno day and the only gold that you could see was the center hat the rest was a silver. And man those things work great.

Chad

Users who are viewing this thread