Yamaha R1 killed.

Digital

Established Member
Most people that I ride with, which is a ton of people, cannot "drag race" their bikes very well.
You're doing a lot more on a bike then you are in the car. Between keeping the bike straight and the front down you have to get your body very low and look ahead, the revs on bikes come very quick and it's easy to bounce it off the rev limiter or shift early, getting that done with a smooth and FAST shift is even harder.
You're also trying to hold on during all of that and pray the car next to you doesn't lose control and kill you.

Where as when I'm in my cobra I just keep the right foot down and slam gears with the a/c on and the radio going.

You beat the rider. Not the machine he was on.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
for the moron who said I only trap 125....dude, in that car I had trapped up to 138. please go pleasure yourself elsewhere, I'm not a novice with a car or the strip. next contestant please.

I don't deny I beat the rider, but I will say just like 80% of drivers in a quick car don't know how to drive them, the same is for the bike riders, if not a higher percentage. I'll bet you long time bike riders would agree. if I hit a dud, I hit a dud. nuff said. I now have my viper and am currently working out a tune issue, but then I will be game for hooking up with colt as stated previously. and before the next idiot jumps in this thread, colt is well aware, and is game for the fun run. we both know they are completely different cars, as well as their characteristics. he has a go-pro, and I should have my camera mounted and ready to go when we go for the fun run. gotta find a good place to do it too, no traffic / bystanders, and no cops obviously. Colt, you should have a PM soon.

16kOrBust

Established Member
for the moron who said I only trap 125....dude, in that car I had trapped up to 138. please go pleasure yourself elsewhere, I'm not a novice with a car or the strip. next contestant please.

I don't deny I beat the rider, but I will say just like 80% of drivers in a quick car don't know how to drive them, the same is for the bike riders, if not a higher percentage. I'll bet you long time bike riders would agree. if I hit a dud, I hit a dud. nuff said. I now have my viper and am currently working out a tune issue, but then I will be game for hooking up with colt as stated previously. and before the next idiot jumps in this thread, colt is well aware, and is game for the fun run. we both know they are completely different cars, as well as their characteristics. he has a go-pro, and I should have my camera mounted and ready to go when we go for the fun run. gotta find a good place to do it too, no traffic / bystanders, and no cops obviously. Colt, you should have a PM soon.

Damn, man! That's quite a car swap! :lol1:

Can't wait to see the new beast on kill mode...or any mode for that matter! :burnout:

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
Damn, man! That's quite a car swap! :lol1:

Can't wait to see the new beast on kill mode...or any mode for that matter! :burnout:

it's a pretty amazing car. it has lots of torque, but much more smooth power instead of tire shredding instant torque like the cobra. the paxton makes the big block a little easier to work in the light weight car. should have a better idea of running capability after a few runs down the strip, but it's really fast on the street, just that damn belt slip sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread