Yellow 03-04 in Westford MA

88_Stanga

Established Member
i was at work the other day on RT 40 in westford...a very clean and loud yellow cobra drove by twice..license plate read "very nice"...thats what it looked like anyways...you on here?

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
88_Stanga said:
i was at work the other day on RT 40 in westford...a very clean and loud yellow cobra drove by twice..license plate read "very nice"...thats what it looked like anyways...you on here?

funny you should ask that, because I know a family in westford that has a 03/04 yellow one with the plate "FASTR NU" (faster than you). Ive probably seen the one youre talking about too.

In westford, theres also a laser red 96-98 vert and a 99/01 black vert. (*oh ya, and mine :rolling: )

88_Stanga

Established Member
pete had the plate fastrnu on his yellow cobra but he was from NH. i bumped into the lazer red one on the DW 2 nights ago..sounds pretty mean....where abouts in chelmsford are you from...i live on freeman lake and i havent seen you around

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
88_Stanga said:
pete had the plate fastrnu on his yellow cobra but he was from NH. i bumped into the lazer red one on the DW 2 nights ago..sounds pretty mean....where abouts in chelmsford are you from...i live on freeman lake and i havent seen you around

i live in south chelmsford, near vincenzos and mr convenience. (its about 2 miles away from great brook farms and the carlisle border)

I'm just going on a whim by asking you this but you are that kid that went to chelmsford high a couple years ago and had the yellow fox?

88_Stanga

Established Member
haha yes that is me. i am currently parting it out...i picked up at 06 GT a couple weeks back so thats my new toy... im assuming you went CHS as well...what did you drive? name?

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
88_Stanga said:
haha yes that is me. i am currently parting it out...i picked up at 06 GT a couple weeks back so thats my new toy... im assuming you went CHS as well...what did you drive? name?

Ya I i just finished my senior year on friday. I just remember seeing that yellow fox in the parking lot back in the day. I dont know when you graduated but this year ive been driving my white 94 cobra and last year (junior year) i was driving a green 95 GT. We should try to get together sometime this summer, we could all meet up at dunks or something and chill (my friends have stangs too). Id like to see your 06.

Peace,
-Craig :beer:

88_Stanga

Established Member
i dropped out but i was with the class of 04. i just talked with Dan Mcginty...i mentoned your car and he said he knew you. congrats on finishing school. i know most of the kids that hang out there and to be honest im not really a fan of a couple of them. but im down to meet up i guess. im around whenever. send me a PM or something about when and where and ill try and make it. Dan can always get a hold of me too

dhummm

Established Member
Hi Guys,

Hi Dan (88 Stanga),
I am the guy with Pete's 04 Screaming Yellow Cora. I bought the car from Pete this spring (good guy). The car is a blast, I haven't posted here much, mostly reading about car and mods for now. I mostly AutoX the car and will drag it but probably not a lot. The car is a blast to drive, Pete did a great job on it, I will continue to mod it but mostly suspension work. Dan where do you work on rt 40, I assume the mobile or Getty? I live near there that's why you saw me.

Craig (greenstang 1313),

You did see my car with the "faster than you" plate, Pete let me use his plate till the title came in before I bought it. My plate is the "very nice" plate you probably didn't notice the change. I see your car all the time when I pick up my daughter at work. You pulled up next to me one night going the other way. Have you thought about Autocrossing it?? Your car looks sharp. There is a pretty big mustang group with a lot of Cabra's that race at Deven's. I see your car all the time you park all over the place so I haven't figured out where you work. Let me know if you are interested in AutoX and I will get you info.

I used to have the Silver Mustang 03 GT Vert with shaker hood and light bar you two probably saw that around over the past couple of years?

Hey, how do you put pictures in posts I see everyone doing it at the bottom but I don't know how.

Ralph

MODS LIST

Screaming Yellow 04 Cobra with Stiegemeier Stage III Ported Blower, Plenum & Throttle Body, Biletflow 2.6 Pulley & idler, LFP Extreme Performance Heat Exchanger, SCT Excalibrator 2 with onboard data logging capability, Magnaflow SS Catback, SLP SS X pipe, K&N filter, Cold Air box, MGW Shifter, MM Quadrant & Firewall Adjuster, KB BAP, Rear End Brace, KB full length subframes, welded torque boxes, Cooling Switch Mod, LFP Black Hardcoat Intercooler Tank, MM Strut Tower brace, Chrome 04 Cobra wheels, Blue zinc cross drilled Brembo rotors, Hawk pads, MM 4bolt CC Plates, MM Alum Rack Bushings with spherical washers, IRS Button head and 14mm bolt update, many interior Billet pieces, Ipod line-in connector & more. Cobra R 9” & 10.5” wheels with Kumho 275-40/17 V710’s front and 315 35/17 victoracers rear for AutoX. Goodyear GS D3 F1 tires for the street. Car has 510 corrected RWHP, 486 RWTQ Tuned by Performance Dyno in Concord NH.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
dhummm said:
Craig (greenstang 1313),

You did see my car with the "faster than you" plate, Pete let me use his plate till the title came in before I bought it. My plate is the "very nice" plate you probably didn't notice the change. I see your car all the time when I pick up my daughter at work. You pulled up next to me one night going the other way. Have you thought about Autocrossing it?? Your car looks sharp. There is a pretty big mustang group with a lot of Cabra's that race at Deven's. I see your car all the time you park all over the place so I haven't figured out where you work. Let me know if you are interested in AutoX and I will get you info.

Ya, I work with your daughter (Becka, is it?) at Market Basket and I also work at Papa Ginos in Westford so my car is parked in either of those lots pretty much every day. Haha, I'm surprised you remember seeing me when I pulled up next to you after you picked her up that night, I was revving my engine and tearing through first trying to get your attention, it seems almost impossible to impress terminator owners. :p (i actually went up to your daughter at work and asked her if she knew someone with a yellow mustang because I swore I saw her in the passenger seat)

But ya, ive only seen it twice and both times it looked incredible; the other time I was actually outside pushing carriages and i saw you pull into the lot and you dropped your wife off in front of dunks and you were parked over there and I walked a complete 360 around your car because I was so amazed (I think you're the only 03/04 svt in westford). I also ran to the edge of the parking lot when you were leaving to see the thing in action.

But anyways, your car looks and sounds badass, and I hope you have much fun with it. Me and my buddies will be at the kimballs car shows this summer so maybe we'll bump into you there.

-Craig :)

(btw, your daughter said it was scary to ride in because of the power :rockon: :bowdown: )

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
88_Stanga said:
i dropped out but i was with the class of 04. i just talked with Dan Mcginty...i mentoned your car and he said he knew you. congrats on finishing school. i know most of the kids that hang out there and to be honest im not really a fan of a couple of them. but im down to meet up i guess. im around whenever. send me a PM or something about when and where and ill try and make it. Dan can always get a hold of me too

Ya dans a cool kid, and i ya, im really not a fan of some of the people that hang at dunks either. I dunno if you know them, but theres a couple kids that have a tiberon, a wrx, and a cavaleir and i dont like them, but im cool with most of the other people there.

ill let you know if anythings up.

dhummm

Established Member
Hi Craig,
Thanks for the compliments it's a blast. Of course I remember, all cool cars a great, it sounds great. You should should take that thing to the AutoX, you will have a blast, it's safe and you get to see a bunch of very cool cars driven like they should be. Do you know anything about the AutoX? You can go and check it out first to see what it's like. You have to sign in at the gate, it's right in Ayer about 15 mins from MB. You can jump in the cars and take a ride around the course. There was like 7 Vipers, 5-6 Vetts, a bunch of Mustangs, BMW's and more. If you go to check it out and don't sign up after seeing how much fun it is then you probably arn't a real car guy......

Ya, Becca said you asked her about the car and she didn't know what to say. She bassically could not understand why you would want to know about the car. I laughed and told her, he is a car guy he has a Cobra that's just the way we are. She just shook her head.

Ralph

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
Hey Ralph... I saw your buds from Millipore at "Shpahta" today..

Beating up on the Vipers was fun yesterday. It was nice to see that most of our rain times were faster than the Viper guy's dry times.. It was a total turkey shoot!

:)

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
dhummm said:
Hi Craig,
Thanks for the compliments it's a blast. Of course I remember, all cool cars a great, it sounds great. You should should take that thing to the AutoX, you will have a blast, it's safe and you get to see a bunch of very cool cars driven like they should be. Do you know anything about the AutoX? You can go and check it out first to see what it's like. You have to sign in at the gate, it's right in Ayer about 15 mins from MB. You can jump in the cars and take a ride around the course. There was like 7 Vipers, 5-6 Vetts, a bunch of Mustangs, BMW's and more. If you go to check it out and don't sign up after seeing how much fun it is then you probably arn't a real car guy......

Ya, Becca said you asked her about the car and she didn't know what to say. She bassically could not understand why you would want to know about the car. I laughed and told her, he is a car guy he has a Cobra that's just the way we are. She just shook her head.

Ralph

hahahaha thats funny about your daughter. Some people just dont understand cars.

I didnt know they had auto-x just over in Ayer. I will certainly come by and check it out this summer. Do you have the date/times for any of the events?

88_Stanga

Established Member
i work at the Mobile Station...sort of. my friend owns the shop out back...its called Next Level Motorsports. your car is beautiful and im very jealous. pete and is awesome guy and he does great work. ive been looking to Autox my stang...i did it a couple times last year with my Fox and it was fun. the new stang handles so much better and i have ALOT less done to the suspension. not to invite myself or anything but i would love to joing one sat or sunday. feel free to stop by some day....around 5 is best cause i dont wanna get yelled at...

And to Craig. i dont know the kids with the wrx and tiberon but i know jared kehoe....i just dont like him mostly. i know most of the kids that go to CHS tho. all good kids. let me know next time your down there or ill stop in if i happen to be in the area.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
TroyV said:
Hey Ralph... I saw your buds from Millipore at "Shpahta" today..

Beating up on the Vipers was fun yesterday. It was nice to see that most of our rain times were faster than the Viper guy's dry times.. It was a total turkey shoot!

:)

LOL! Mike an I were laughing about how they drove in like the Blue Angels in formation....that was frickin funny :lol1: the most cones I ever shagged at an autox.....

Users who are viewing this thread