Yellow 03-04 in Westford MA

dhummm

Established Member
Hey Troy,
Ya 3 runs to their 8 runs, lets see them wave their 847 HP dyno sheets now (hehehe). I not only kicked the 847 HP Viper out of my parking spot I beat him by almost 20 seconds. I would pay to see the look on his face when he opens the results sheet. Do you think they will be to embarrassed to show up at the next event? They certainly won't be parading around. Paul’s cool of course and the other guy with the red one seems cool also. I was up in Jaffrey today.

Dan,
I will stop by at some point. I always see lots of cars there.

Smitty, sweet looking ride, haven’t seen it around. I think there is at least two like yours that autoX at Devens.

Next autoX is Sat June 3 rd, it is full but anyone that wants to stop in and check it out is welcome. You check it out for one event then you sign up and say why haven’t I been doing this for (insert age – 16.5) years! The svtoa events will probably fill up just with just svtoa members the way that group is going (you can join). SVTOA is also running June 24 th, Aug 12 th Sept 24 th & oct 21 st. SCMC is July 8 th & Aug 5 th he posts here. The next NESHOC event is Sept 10 th & 23 rd. There will be a bunch of openings if the Vipers don’t show up (was that my outer voice).

Ralph

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Ralph,

Thanks for the ride....I needed it. I took 6 seconds off my next run, not counting the cone I mashed lol...

Dave

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
Dave, just wait until you get a few runs when your tires get some heat. THEN you'll see some big improvements.

One of the blue Vipers was in the 117's.. I'm not sure if it was a clean run though. I'll have to look over the results again.

My funniest moment of the day was while I was launching cars. One of the Viper guys pulled into the box, and while he was waiting to go, I asked him, as I ask almost everyone..."So, how you running so far?" His response is "147." So then he asked where I was. I said 114 and change. He thought he heard "140" and said, oh cool, I'm in this. " No, no... 114." "What are you driving?" He asks..

.."just a mustang."

:)

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Just as Dave and I discussed....Money does not buy talent and skill. I actually found it scary to think about these guys messing around on the street with their cars. Some of them really were that bad.

Dave, it was great hanging with you at station one. Between listening to you and watching the Viper drivers I had A LOT of laughs. :banana:

Hopefully the upcoming event will be nice and dry so you can heat up those tires of yours.

BTW, check out MW? ;-)

Mike

dhummm

Established Member
Hi Dave,
No prob, you will get there, I could tell, tighter to the cones & you will go faster. Of course you will start mashing cones but that's how I find out where they are. I was rubbing cone marks of the Cobra last night, man they don't like to come off the Yellow......

Troy,
I'm not sure but I think that was the Blue twin turbo with flames. He had 710's all around and looked much faster than the rest of them on the course. I only chatted with him for a minute but he seemed pretty cool and had some seat time not just "look at me".

Ralph-

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Troy,

If we had 5 dry runs in the afternoon I might have got a better feel for them. anyway I'm going to give these tires another shot on the 3rd before I go an buy anything new...though I might use the Nitto DR's in the rear :shrug:

Mike,

Deff had a good time hangin with you.....I'll bring the pellet gun for the next event mangirl attends :p oooh I checked out MW...didn't see it, you'll have to send me the link..

Ralph,

I need more seat time to get use to the way the car reacts to race tires for sure.....I'll get the hang of it...any advise or tips from any of you I'll take, trust me.

Dave

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
Davesnake said:
Troy,

If we had 5 dry runs in the afternoon I might have got a better feel for them. anyway I'm going to give these tires another shot on the 3rd before I go an buy anything new...though I might use the Nitto DR's in the rear :shrug:

Mike,

Deff had a good time hangin with you.....I'll bring the pellet gun for the next event mangirl attends :p oooh I checked out MW...didn't see it, you'll have to send me the link..

Ralph,

I need more seat time to get use to the way the car reacts to race tires for sure.....I'll get the hang of it...any advise or tips from any of you I'll take, trust me.

Dave

:lol: Check your email..

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Just curious.... does anyone know who drives the black Mach 1 I saw driving on Littleton Rd in westford the other day?

I know a guy that has a blue '03 Mach1 and a modded green v6, i thought he was the only mach in westford.

Users who are viewing this thread