yellow calipers - rice?

BLACKVNM

Established Member
the calipers on my car right now are red...they look good but at times it just seems to clash with the yellow some. I saw a yellow corvette the other day with yellow calipers, and it looked awesome to me. It got me thinking about doing it, but I can't decide if it would be too ricey...what do you guys think?

Got Boost?

Established Member
I've seen a yellow mach with yellow calipers, in my opinion they dont look good at all....also, i think that painting calipers is a rice-mod. In any event, its your car so you can do what you want; try it and see if you like it because you can always re-paint them.

BLACKVNM

Established Member
thanks for the opinions. here is a pic of what they look like now...I may just leave them

2185531_46_full.jpg

Charles236

Established Member
I think the red looks good, if you decide to go yellow, then you'll need the yellow to match the body as closely as possible for it to look good. Best thing to do is probably go ahead and try it, like Got Boost said, you can always change back if you don't like it.

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
I thought the same about Orange Calipers on a my car. I painted them and they came out great. Now I just need those slotted and cross drilled rotors. As long as you can find the right color to match the car it will look freakin awesome.

stevemach1work.jpg

CIMG0043.jpg

CIMG0044.jpg

Mach1Run

Established Member
Thought about yellow on mine. The nI had to replace one of the front and got some of the red ones from ford with the pony on them. I decided I like it better than yellow and painted the rears red to match.

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Mach1Run said:
Thought about yellow on mine. The nI had to replace one of the front and got some of the red ones from ford with the pony on them. I decided I like it better than yellow and painted the rears red to match.

I know that still looks good. :thumbsup:

OneBadMach04

Mach ME With Juice!
Established Member
Do it My friends calipers are yellow on his 04 mach and its looks awesome and the rice wont know cuz that cant catch ya anyways!

SFMach1

EAT ME!
Established Member
OneBadMach04 said:
Do it My friends calipers are yellow on his 04 mach and its looks awesome and the rice wont know cuz that cant catch ya anyways!

Your "sig" is huge :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread