yellow foglights #???

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
i would like to know if anyone knows where to buy yellow foglights for an 03 cobra? and also what is the number of the bulb for those foglights? thanks.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Here are some "yellow" fogs compared to my HIDs anyway..

IMG_1316.jpg

The fogs are stock :thumbsup:

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure you can go to HID guy and pick up a low kelvin rating foglight. They are yellow. I believe it is 4000K...

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
thanks for the response guys. i found this site, actually my buddy referred me, www.eautoworks.com; great site, has every bulb out there. i ended buying the nokya magnum cosmic white (headlights), nokya hyper yellow (fogs), and piaa x-treme white (front turn signal). free shipping on more than one item purchases.

laruei

Established Member
I used the yellow film and it cost me 8 dollars and looks better then bulbs I think becuase the lens is yellow and not just the light coming out of them...

Pictures:
DSC_3940092509proof.jpg

With and without
P1040073.jpg

laruei

Established Member
yeah and those are stock bulbs.. took me about 2 hours to do both.. my roomate (with the other TR 03 in the picture) liked them so much i ended up doing his.

just another way to do the same thing.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
what are the chances of roommates having the same ride; sweet. i first thought that it was some photo overlay. looks good.

laruei

Established Member
lol

chances are pretty good considering I had mine then he liked it so much he went and bought his own :)

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
I used the yellow film and it cost me 8 dollars and looks better then bulbs I think becuase the lens is yellow and not just the light coming out of them...

You have a link for the film you used? The comment above yours doesn't list anything for the Cobra. Or did you use a universal kit, and cut it to size?

Users who are viewing this thread