Yellow painted brake calipers?

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Been thinking about painting my brake calipers. I get so tired of seeing red. Just wondering if anyone had theirs painted yellow with pics?

DsilverM

Established Member
Not mine

SS5.jpg

03 black gt

Established Member
Post up a good side pic and then it'll be easy just to photoshop for a quick idea of how it would look on your car.

totheduals

Established Member
LOL i was just today thinking about painting mine yellow. I to have a black car and am kinda sick of seeing red. Thought a deep yellow would stand out nice!

bam

Established Member
Yellow always looks cheap to me. If anything I'd paint them black and leave the lettering unpainted. That's the only thing I'd really ever do to my calipers.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
LOL i was just today thinking about painting mine yellow. I to have a black car and am kinda sick of seeing red. Thought a deep yellow would stand out nice!

Deep yellow was what I was thinking. A couple years back I seen a black SS with chrome ZO6 wheels on it. It had the calipers painted yellow. And it looked really good. With the CCW classics they wont stick out as much I think. :shrug:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
dude if u paint them yellow iam coming to old west by god virginia and gonna kick ur ass! paint em black and call it a day

END THREAD

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
dude if u paint them yellow iam coming to old west by god virginia and gonna kick ur ass! paint em black and call it a day

END THREAD

LOL!!! You wouldnt be the only one, my best friend hates yellow. He would tell me that I ruined my car.
Yours did look pretty sweet in your pics by the way.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
dont tell him that! NO YELLOW BELONGS NEAR THAT CAR ANYWHERE! J/K just my two cents and iam just giving u shit! lol no really ummmm ...........dont do it!

SVT1999

Livin' Life
Established Member
I painted mine yellow about 4 years ago... have wished I painted them black for about the last 2 years... I am SICK OF YELLOW. I will be repainting them black(maybe different color lettering) I will see if I can get some other pics of the yellow brakes and post it on here this weekend for you.
IMO go black with yellow letters!:beer:

SVT1999

Livin' Life
Established Member
I painted mine yellow about 4 years ago... have wished I painted them black for about the last 2 years... I am SICK OF YELLOW. I will be repainting them black(maybe different color lettering) I will see if I can get some other pics of the yellow brakes and post it on here this weekend for you.

Last edited:

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member

Cool, leaning toward black now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread