YLYCYOT's MMR Pro-Mod headed out the door! A big thank you for his patience! pics>>

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
SVT member YLYCYOT shortblock is headed out the door, he has been waiting for this block longer than we promised and we really appreciate his patience and business. We had some delays with Manley (our piston manufacturer) who moved into a new building and dealt with weather issues as so many other east coast companies have lately. The last of his parts finally showed up and we are pleased to let him know it is headed out the door to him and his new Turbo project!

The wait is over and this bad boy is on its way to you YLYCYOT :beer:

For those wondering this is a 1500 series MMR Pro Mod with the M2500R upgrade piston coating, all completed on his supplied coyote block!

For others currently waiting the pipeline is flowing again now that we have enough pistons to keep up with the demand and we appreciate all of the SVT members for their patience!!! :beer:

The longblock in the background is another Pro Mod headed out to another SVT member.

Enjoy:

JL1.jpg

JL2.jpg

Last edited:

YLYCYOT

Turbo Taxed
Established Member
Looks good! I can't wait to make and run some big numbers. The block will definitely be tested! Thanks again Mark!

trevnut

Established Member
Holler at me when you need help with it man. I can't wait to see this thing fly. I'll put you in the sticky icky at the track!

Fastnature

Established Member
YLYCYOT,

It good to see you getting your Pro-mod heading your way!! :beer:

The long block in the back ground I think is mine as Greg said it went out today or should of. I hope it went out cause it was said to be waiting on truck.:rockon:

Should be some good running coyotes in the OKC area soon:rockon:

YLYCYOT

Turbo Taxed
Established Member
We need to start a "coyote street outlaw" top 10 list with all us okie boys!

Yes I went there...

2011roush

Established Member
Man looks killer I wanna see this bad boy make a pass. When is the projected completed date?

Users who are viewing this thread