You get 3 chances not to poop in the pool

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Do people really need 3 chances to get it right ? :dw:

In an effort to reduce the number of feces incidents, Anthem imposed a three-strike policy that would ban swimmers for a whole year.

The Anthem Community Council, in a 6-to-1 vote, approved the policy recently that suspends resident membership privileges to two swimming pools. Violators have three chances before they are banned from the entering the pools for a year.

The new policy, which already took effect, does the following.
• First violation, a one-week suspension of resident membership privileges.

• Second violation, a one-month suspension.

• Third violation, a one-year suspension.

Council member Ron Jerich, who voted against the policy, proposed a stiffer penalty that would impose a one-month suspension for first violators. He believed the new rules are lenient.

Anthem has closed its pools five times since May 2 to clean fecal waste. Workers have tried different methods to curb incidents, which include selling rubber pants to swimmers who are incontinent.

Sometimes, the pools were closed for three days when contamination was severe, they said.

"In addition, our lifeguards close the pool for 10 minutes every hour to encourage use of the restrooms," Angelo said.
Anthem enacts penalties for contaminating pools

It's a toss up for funniest line of the story :
"the pools were closed for three days when contamination was severe"
"selling rubber pants to swimmers who are incontinent"
:lol1:

Blackness03

Established Member
while in myrtle beach during mustang week i seen this shirt that was black and had white letters that said on the front of the shirt very large "I PEE IN POOLS". i had to have it, so i bought it and wore it down to the pool area at our hotel. the looks i got were priceless. i even went up to a hottub with my shirt on, like 5 people looked at me while i took it off then got in.. i just got in and smiled while drinking my budlight. everyone got out but 1 person, it was hilarious!

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
while in myrtle beach during mustang week i seen this shirt that was black and had white letters that said on the front of the shirt very large "I PEE IN POOLS". i had to have it, so i bought it and wore it down to the pool area at our hotel. the looks i got were priceless. i even went up to a hottub with my shirt on, like 5 people looked at me while i took it off then got in.. i just got in and smiled while drinking my budlight. everyone got out but 1 person, it was hilarious!

:lol:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member

That is awesome:rockon:

tj04cobra

Established Member

LOL thats hilarious!

To the original post: that is some retarded **** right there, I cant believe its that bad there and that people have the nerve to dooty in the pool, let alone more than once that they have to come up with a rule for it!!!

oldmodman

Established Member
Incredible!

My local pool was NEVER closed for crap in the water while I was growing up.

As a matter of fact at least once a week someone would pull the Baby Ruth in the water gag. It was always funny.

Monster14

Beer Me
Established Member
that reminds me of shitterbaun last summer we are in line on a water slide, and this girl is wearing white bottoms and "aunt flow" shows up. She is aware of it and still gets on the slide anyways.....good thing there are no sharks at the water park :xpl:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
that reminds me of shitterbaun last summer we are in line on a water slide, and this girl is wearing white bottoms and "aunt flow" shows up. She is aware of it and still gets on the slide anyways.....good thing there are no sharks at the water park :xpl:

that is awesome...Couple of years ago at lake travis. I noticed a girl that must have be on the red tide, her tampon string was hanging outside her g-string bottom. I couldn't get the mental imagery of crabs bungee jumping off of moose knuckle hill out my head for the rest of the day.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
I cant believe its that bad there and that people have the nerve to dooty in the pool, let alone more than once that they have to come up with a rule for it!!!

I still can't get over them selling rubber pants to swimmers who are "incontinent" :lol1:

Can you imagine a sign hanging by the pool :

If you plan on pooping in the pool, please wear the rubber pants - Management

Users who are viewing this thread