You have to look at this guys vids

newfie bullet

Established Member
I have some words to call this guy that rates our Cobra`s. But you judge for yourself.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ft0kvORAcs"]YouTube - 1998 Mustang Cobra 4.6L V8 Race Engine About To Explode, Gets Rebuilt.avi[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9xCJkDUIQE&feature=related"]YouTube - 1998 Mustang Cobra 4.6L V8 Race Engine About Explode Gets Rebuilt Part 2[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM3OfmMxj9U&feature=related"]YouTube - 1998 Mustang Cobra 4.6L V8 Race Engine About Explode Gets Rebuilt Part 3[/nomedia]

svtcobralover

Established Member
I commented in all 3 videos, this guy is blowing smoke up his ass, all hes doing is trying to promote that shop!!!

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
It's a 12 year old car, it's probably got blown struts and needs an alignment. He's definitely just promoting that shop.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
You can't dispute the fact that 1) the interiors are cheap and do make noise and 2) the suspensions do suck.

NXGHOST

Established Member
Wow, are you serious? That guy is whining about a 12 year old rubber bushing? I need one of those chips that add over 100HP, LMFAO.

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
this guy is a legit Chode...and yes every cobra came with a pony in the grill lol..the snake is aftermarket...love those export taillights..very thankful for my set!! and the guy bashes the thing way too much..i want to see what this "RACE ENGINE" really does considering it sounds like stock and he pulls one leggers out on the street...

svtcobralover

Established Member
Wow he deleted two of my comments and blocked me from posting anything!!! What a ****ing tool bag. I called him out on everything he did wrong and he goes and gets his panties in a bunch.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Wow he deleted two of my comments and blocked me from posting anything!!! What a ****ing tool bag. I called him out on everything he did wrong and he goes and gets his panties in a bunch.

Your panties would get bunched also if someone was calling you out. BTW, what did he do wrong?

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
It always amuses me how defensive people get about a car just because they own one. These things are budget pony cars that haves ton of aspects that could be better. Deny that and you're just lying to yourself.

Besides, who cares what some guy online says...?

deadernie

is my name
Established Member
It looks like he's being a little overdramatic to try to make the vid interesting.
Also looks like he's finally getting around to working on a car that's been sitting way to long.

Can't really argue with him though about the suspension,the squeaks or the wet weather handling; but I'd stay away from those gravel roads.

Can't really knock him too bad because at least he's putting the time and money into it to improve it and keep it going. And there's probably not too many SVTs over there.

Now if he really wanted to make it interesting he'd drop a FPV Boss 290 in it and see what it does.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
LOL he deleted my comments too and they weren't even that bad! What a dbag.

Per his video description: "the car doesn't drive very well. It may look good, pull great burn outs, but I can't control the car in a slide, it just goes into a spin, it's hopeless, there is no way I could even drift this car."

I LOLd. Maybe he needs to take out that 8000hp "chip."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread