Young Chaps, DON’T let this be you...

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
based and redpilled
For how long? She can't do that forever. Simps will move on to the next pretty young thing eventually. Then what will be left for her? The simps will never be good enough for her. She wants a man she can respect, and she can't respect the sort of men who gave her money to play Minecraft in a bathtub. And no man worth a damn will marry a used-up e-girl five years on the wrong side of her expiration date. She's stuck, and she probably doesn't even realize it yet.

I think everyone knows that women are the gatekeepers of sex, while men are the gatekeepers of relationships. What I think people fail to realize is that your "market value" goes up after age 30 if you're a man, while, if you're female, it goes down quickly when you hit 30...and you can complain all you want about how unfair/patriarchal/toxic/buzzwordbuzzwordbuzzword it is, but, if you want a fulfilling relationship/life, you have to work the system and make it work for you.
Or, screech and cry and be miserable. Your choice.

I think we, as humans, underestimate how much is just hard-coded in our DNA. We can try like hell to change society, but at the end of the day, I am wired to be more attracted to my wife as she was 7 years ago, just as she is hardwired to find me more attractive with a more stable career.

Adower

Established Member
Ya dude you always talk/text in the phone and video or get more pics.

This happened to my friend and his story was hilarious.

Was meeting her at a little bar and she beat him there. He’s in there looking for her and she’s texting saying end of the bar. He’s looking all over and calls her and she says “I’m waving at you right here”.

Oooppps. Big ole bitch

He didn’t know what to do so he sat down and ordered a strong drink. Bartender came back to check on them and he asked for the check.

She asked what was wrong and he just said “you know what you did” lol.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HAHA....that's hilarious!

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Do any of you guys follow Kevin Samuels on youtube? If you have some time, check out some of his videos regarding high value men and modern women.

I don't follow him, but I've seen several clips. If I'm remembering right, he was the guy who asked a woman "What would you rate yourself, on scale of one to ten, and you can't say seven?"

Most brutal thing I've ever heard. Dude's a king.

Adower

Established Member
I don't follow him, but I've seen several clips. If I'm remembering right, he was the guy who asked a woman "What would you rate yourself, on scale of one to ten, and you can't say seven?"

Most brutal thing I've ever heard. Dude's a king.

Yes sir, thats him. If you have time check out his longer videos. They really open your eyes to todays modern women.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Do any of you guys follow Kevin Samuels on youtube? If you have some time, check out some of his videos regarding high value men and modern women.

Videos look quite long but I'll check out some when bored at work.

Better Bachelor is another channel every unmarried guy should check out at least a bit.

Adower

Established Member
Videos look quite long but I'll check out some when bored at work.

Better Bachelor is another channel every unmarried guy should check out at least a bit.

Yes, the videos are pretty long but they're entertaining and easy listening. It will open you eyes to a lot of women though processes now a days.

MG0h3

Established Member
thats ****ing hilarious. She probably thought her amazing personality would win him over and then he wouldn't care that she was a beached whale.

He said the ditch pig still asked if she could come over. Lmao.

When he tells the story it’s so funny.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
IMG_8398.jpg

Brought up the kids. Check
Said she doesn’t want hookups while her main pic is her tits. Check
Brought up being single. Check
Made sure to bring up her weight. Check

The absolute epitome of a tinder chick lol

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
View attachment 1711440

Brought up the kids. Check
Said she doesn’t want hookups while her main pic is her tits. Check
Brought up being single. Check
Made sure to bring up her weight. Check

The absolute epitome of a tinder chick lol
Bitches like this bring nothing to the table. They are just a liability

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Bitches like this bring nothing to the table. They are just a liability

Guaranteed she is broke as shit and baby daddy/daddies aren't doing anything to support their offspring. Women like this want the world to feel sorry for them and go easy on them but they made their own repeated bad decisions.

Also note the stupid tattoo on her arm. Bet there are a lot more trashy tats on her

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Damn! You young men have it rough. The good old days we waited for ladies night 11:00pm or weekends. Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday sports bar.

Girls just wanna have fun! As long as you have another place you can go. Simply asking "Do you wanna go somewhere else" seemed to work. Even if you say Denny's you can get to see her in good light, and see how she eats.

I'm glad I hooked a good one. Good luck men!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Damn! You young men have it rough. The good old days we waited for ladies night 11:00pm or weekends. Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday sports bar.

Girls just wanna have fun! As long as you have another place you can go. Simply asking "Do you wanna go somewhere else" seemed to work. Even if you say Denny's you can get to see her in good light, and see how she eats.

I'm glad I hooked a good one. Good luck men!

Not anymore. Women these days hate when men approach them ( due to thirsty ass guys) which unfortunately… women just see you approaching them as thirsty

I’ve lived in Texas since March. I have approached ONE woman. And I only did because we both had nightmare before Christmas tattoos..

But at the same time dudes are pieces of shit… every girl I’ve talked to has dealt with married dudes. So they are always on their guard due to that, which is due to online dating.

Hell I’d say even in the last couple YEARS I’ve rarely approached women in person. It just doesn’t work anymore.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Hell I’d say even in the last couple YEARS I’ve rarely approached women in person. It just doesn’t work anymore.
I have only approached women in-person and I never had an issue. I live in one of the largest cities in North America. I don't even bother with online dating because its a lot of effort and hoops to jump through.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member

How old are you? Dress size? How tall are you? KS is pretty savage but he definitely gives a valuable reality check to those who want to listen.

Here's a great video interviewing him so you can kind of see how he got the platform he has.

Users who are viewing this thread