Young Chaps, DON’T let this be you...

TheManInBlack

Shelby Operator
Established Member
Online dating be like:

84B78449-97D0-41B6-881D-7561B1595D19.jpeg

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I’m betting her excuse is the dudes were abusive blah blah. We all know where the fault lies. Sadly those same girls will say I don’t want to date a guy with kids.

You know why? Because she is a **** and puts her children’s father/exes through hell herself so assumes yours does to. Major red flags all around.

You can either love women or understand them. Once you understand them, you will never love them.

****ing nailed it

she claims “ he’s in jail now due to abuse” I’m like not only.. are you pregnant.. going through a divorce.. baby daddy is a jail bird ?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
SO MUCH ****IN TRUTH.

so I’m working over in Galveston this week. Bunch of my shit got rescheduled, blah blah. Working 2 days instead of 4 .. so spending 2 days on the beach.

me and this one chick who is 37.. no kids. Seemed like she was alright. Been talking about a month on and off. i tell her I’ll be at the beach for a mini vacation, and say “ hey you wanna come, go ahead “ .. mind you.. no shit. We just casually talk

legit this bitch flipped 180. “ omg. I’m so coming baby. I’ll be there. Can’t wait to have sex. You are not pulling out this time. I want a baby, I know you do too, it seems like the perfect time “

anddddddd block

ehh drinks are just as expensive as food… figure split between you two. 6-8 drinks if it’s a cocktail.. $8 a piece. That’s basically a $75 bar tab with tips.
Hell 75% of my dates are at my place.

I pull the “ I can cook “ card. Works like a charm.

I’ve also learned, with as much as I travel for work. All these women who claim they don’t want hook ups.. have no problem coming to a hotel room knowing I’ll be gone in a few days

I can easily find a way to switch rooms at a hotel :)

oh yeah. A lot come to my house too. I read it wrong.

honestly maybe it’s just how I am .. as a male for some reason my dumb ass doesn’t worry about it.

toxic masculinity or whatever the **** these bitches call it

yes and no.

I end up at bars 5 days a week.. simply due to not wanting to be at my house alone. That shit gets old too
Everyone should listen to our resident drunk who likes to pick up the easy fat prey.

olympic

Established Member
So y'all think your love life is tough? I signed into my POF account (first time in probably a year), then clicked on "My City" which brings up all women currently online within a 30 mile radius. Here is my result. This isn't the first page of results either, it's the entire ****ing list....lol! I've been single for 10 years now. Haven't even been "tempted" by one yet.

Untitled.jpg

TheManInBlack

Shelby Operator
Established Member
So y'all think your love life is tough? I signed into my POF account (first time in probably a year), then clicked on "My City" which brings up all women currently online within a 30 mile radius. Here is my result. This isn't the first page of results either, it's the entire ****ing list....lol! I've been single for 10 years now. Haven't even been "tempted" by one yet.

View attachment 1712092

The 35 year olds in my area look like they’re 50+ lmao

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

View attachment 1712092

Hawgs!!!! @CompOrange04GT would like to get stuck in that mud…

C2tuck

Established Member
Long story short, she shutdown emotionally. She would essentially ignore me while I was trying to talk to her (would be playing some dumb ass game on her phone), so I would go out to the garage to drink instead of being ignored. Eventually I got tired of this arrangement and confronted her about it. She filed for divorce while I was in the hospital after my heart attack…lol

What a ****. You’ll be way better off without her.

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
How about this one boys.. I tell a 29 year old chick . “ I’ve never been married. Have no kids. “ this is her response

WHY THE **** are you on a dating site if you’re going through a divorce AND pregnant

View attachment 1712045

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tumblr_mpahs0AMfF1sutmfto2_400.gif

View attachment 1712092

There's plenty of fish in the sea...but there's also a garbage patch the size of France.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Sheesh! Some of you poor fellas have gotten slugged in the ball bag by brauds.

All this online dating crap sounds terrifying. lol 10-15 years ago when I still had that twinkle in my eye, online stuff was fun since it usually ended with a roll in the hay or two. And at that age (20-25) there usually wasn't so much baggage. It helped that I was in the best shape of my life and was making great money for my age. Nowadays, if I found myself single, I don't know that I'd put forth much effort to date. If someone came along and it worked, fine. But I'm not going to jump through hoops to make something work anymore.

I've never wanted to get married. About to "celebrate" 7 years with my gf so I'm on borrowed time and the heat is on. Neither of us wants or has kids. We've got the house, dog, and white vinyl fence, though. Many of you have reaffirmed what I've been hearing for years: If I had to do it all over again, I'd stay single/wouldn't remarry. Currently trying to figure out how to tell her that getting married stands a statistically good chance of ruining what we've got going. On the flip side, after marriage, she'd more likely to back off a bit which I'd actually welcome. I love to do things on my own whether it's errands, projects, sit on the patio and suck beer...etc. As she tells everyone, "we're a package deal" which translates to me never actually having independence. Drives me up a wall. Make a friend, go somewhere, do something, leave me alone for an hour or two.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Nowadays, if I found myself single, I don't know that I'd put forth much effort to date. If someone came along and it worked, fine.

this is where I'm at right now, I'm fine with just me and the dog at home. I have no problem going to a restaurant and sitting at the bar to eat or whatever else. If I cross paths with someone worthwhile great but I'm just not devoting time and energy to it.

Make a friend, go somewhere, do something, leave me alone for an hour or two.

this. Seems like most of em have no ****ing hobbies or anything, just latch on to whatever you're doing or expect you to accompany them on every stupid ****ing errand. Here's a brilliant idea - go do you're running around and I'll work on the car in peace and quiet like I want to then we'll hang out later.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

All this online dating crap sounds terrifying. lol 10-15 years ago when I still had that twinkle in my eye, online stuff was fun since it usually ended with a roll in the hay or two. And at that age (20-25) there usually wasn't so much baggage. It helped that I was in the best shape of my life and was making great money for my age. Nowadays, if I found myself single, I don't know that I'd put forth much effort to date. If someone came along and it worked, fine. But I'm not going to jump through hoops to make something work anymore.

I've never wanted to get married. About to "celebrate" 7 years with my gf so I'm on borrowed time and the heat is on. Neither of us wants or has kids. We've got the house, dog, and white vinyl fence, though. Many of you have reaffirmed what I've been hearing for years: If I had to do it all over again, I'd stay single/wouldn't remarry. Currently trying to figure out how to tell her that getting married stands a statistically good chance of ruining what we've got going. On the flip side, after marriage, she'd more likely to back off a bit which I'd actually welcome. I love to do things on my own whether it's errands, projects, sit on the patio and suck beer...etc. As she tells everyone, "we're a package deal" which translates to me never actually having independence. Drives me up a wall. Make a friend, go somewhere, do something, leave me alone for an hour or two.

IMO, finding a girl with some independence of her own is a good thing. I remember when I was starting to date/online almost a decade ago now one thing I noticed is that most women don't have shit going on in there lives. 0 hobbies, a few friends maybe and live for the weekends and social media.

Generally speaking, their likes were: shopping, "traveling", trying new food, going on "adventures", watching whatever TV show is popular at the time like GOT and drinking wine. Its all the same bullshit or slight variations of the same bullshit. 0 substance. After smarting up, I knew when I read shit like that my job would be to entertain and bring "excitement", because holy ****, these girls were lifeless twats.

You guys got it right though. Don't jump through hoops for this shit. Something will come along naturally and will most likely be better in the long run.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member

Don’t get married or get a prenup

I’d ask her to explain to you why you need to get married. Will it be in a church? Because if not, the only certifying entity is the GOV and **** those mofos.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
If they'd stop and look around, women would see that marriages are failing like crazy. Get over the "I've been dreaming of my special day since I was little girl" crap. You want jewelry? Here. You want a fancy piece of paper that basically says I'm now permanently screwed? I'll scribble on a piece of loose leaf and frame it. You want a big bash with all of our friends? Let's do it. Then when the dust settles, what's changed? Nothing. I'm out $ and you're still a pain in my ass. lol

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

You have the near ideal situation, don't **** it up by getting married. If you proposed she'd be happy with you from now until about 3 months after the wedding. Then whatever you don't like about your situation will get 1000x worse and she now has her claws into you making escape very painful/expensive. Also, she will give you less independence/freedom after marriage, not more.

If you two planned on kids, which you don't, there is an argument to be made that marriage would be a good idea, otherwise DON'T do it.

If she starts making threats about leaving if you don't make it official, then you'll know she wanted a wedding more than she wanted to be with you.

Also, if either side wants a prenup going into a marriage, then that marriage shouldn't happen.

If they'd stop and look around, women would see that marriages are failing like crazy. Get over the "I've been dreaming of my special day since I was little girl" crap. You want jewelry? Here. You want a fancy piece of paper that basically says I'm now permanently screwed? I'll scribble on a piece of loose leaf and frame it. You want a big bash with all of our friends? Let's do it. Then when the dust settles, what's changed? Nothing. I'm out $ and you're still a pain in my ass. lol

Yup, you've been paying attention!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread