Young Chaps, DON’T let this be you...

Saleen498

Established Member
There is a subset of women in society that virtually guarantee this outcome for any man who marries them. I'd estimate that subset to be at least 30% of women ages 18-35.
Maybe 30% in rural America, closer to 85% in the cities. I've seen this over and over. Sad part is these girls do the same thing to multiple guys and never learn. Luckily I got one of the good ones

02 Saleen #498
03 Cobra #5467
15 GT PP #wgaf

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
LMAO, well I can't relate to the divorce or kid thing in the first part but holy shit, the online dating part was spot on. Years ago when I was single, my god the profiles were hilarious. My favorite thing was chick that would be 5'5 180lbs and say "No guys under 6ft" Trololololol.

Their profiles always started with "Over the drama and BS, looking for a nice guy that treats me right. Must have his shit together, job/car except my kid(s)/They always come first and must like "Thick girls". (thick was very very subjective).

What a joke lol.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
LMAO, well I can't relate to the divorce or kid thing in the first part but holy shit, the online dating part was spot on. Years ago when I was single, my god the profiles were hilarious. My favorite thing was chick that would be 5'5 180lbs and say "No guys under 6ft" Trololololol.

Their profiles always started with "Over the drama and BS, looking for a nice guy that treats me right. Must have his shit together, job/car except my kid(s)/They always come first and must like "Thick girls". (thick was very very subjective).

What a joke lol.

“ I’m a mom first “

“ if you don’t like thick swipe left “

“ not here for hook ups “

“ not here for games “

“ my kids come before you “

Also that thick bullshit. A chick told me she was a LITTLE bit thick. Bitch was a solid 275.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
“ I’m a mom first “

“ if you don’t like thick swipe left “

“ not here for hook ups “

“ not here for games “

“ my kids come before you “

Also that thick bullshit. A chick told me she was a LITTLE bit thick. Bitch was a solid 275.

LOL haha yep! Spot on.

Dude the first online/tinder date I ever had the same thing happened to me. Said she was "little thick" as well. I only saw pics of her face. Met up and she was probably upper 200's and 5'6-5'7. Needless to say I smartened up after that.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

What a joke lol.

I'm pretty thankful the ex wife never ended up pregnant.

the online dating thing is a ****ing disaster. If all your pics are from the chest/shoulders up it's definitely a no. The early 20s chicks trying to be sugar babies even though theyre fugly and 48% bmi.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
LOL haha yep! Spot on.

Dude the first online/tinder date I ever had the same thing happened to me. Said she was "little thick" as well. I only saw pics of her face. Met up and she was probably upper 200's and 5'6-5'7. Needless to say I smartened up after that.

ive learned

tinder = fat chicks that want to ****

POF = nothing but single moms who need attention

bumble = better overall for women because the woman makes the first move

hinge = women that want marriage ASAP

Hell I’m not even ashamed to say, I’m so tired of these stuck up American bitches I’ve been talking to a chick from Netherlands haha

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm pretty thankful the ex wife never ended up pregnant.

the online dating thing is a ****ing disaster. If all your pics are from the chest/shoulders up it's definitely a no. The early 20s chicks trying to be sugar babies even though theyre fugly and 48% bmi.

Yep. I feel like the majority on online dating sites are either fatties or headcases. Thank god I'm out of the game.

ive learned

tinder = fat chicks that want to ****

POF = nothing but single moms who need attention

bumble = better overall for women because the woman makes the first move

hinge = women that want marriage ASAP

Hell I’m not even ashamed to say, I’m so tired of these stuck up American bitches I’ve been talking to a chick from Netherlands haha

Haha I only got into tinder, bumble and match.com. My hey day of online dating was 2013-2016 or so and my god it was bad then. No idea what it would be like now.

q6543

Established Member
This is why YOU NEVER MARRY A WOMAN.

I've been happy with my girlfriend for over 20 years.

Truth is women need something to look forward to...once you give her the ring/children... you take away any last illusions she has for you.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Yep. I feel like the majority on online dating sites are either fatties or headcases. Thank god I'm out of the game.

Haha I only got into tinder, bumble and match.com. My hey day of online dating was 2013-2016 or so and my god it was bad then. No idea what it would be like now.

its absolutely ****ing horrid

But… nudes are everywhere lol

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Maybe 30% in rural America, closer to 85% in the cities. I've seen this over and over. Sad part is these girls do the same thing to multiple guys and never learn. Luckily I got one of the good ones

Ya, I've never lived in a "big city". Even Madison is only 260k people and quite spread out.

I can only imagine how awful the golddigging whores are in Chicago, NYC, LA, SF, D.C., Miami, etc are.

tistan

Established Member
The way society is stacked against fathers is the reason I'll never have kids. If my wife leaves she gets half and not a penny more, nor does she get alimony thanks to prenuptial.

Users who are viewing this thread