2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
14" FTW.
100_2232.jpg

Taz

Established Member
+1

That's what I did along with a windshield mount antenna. I was never a fan of either. The shorty's don't look right and the stock one is just too damn tall!

243332.jpg

Yeah, a plastic plug on top of the fender is much more attractive.:poke:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Yeah, a plastic plug on top of the fender is much more attractive.:poke:
It is A LOT more attractive than the shorty.

The shorty make it look like you are "Lacking" something. It DOES NOT look right.

I would have just shaved the hole but in case I wanted to put the stock antenna back, I choose to use a "Factory Ford" part from a Cobra R. Gee, smack me for using a FACTORY part. :poke:

I guess a Cobra R is not attactive either. :rollseyes

Edit: Let see some pics of your "Show Car" since you are the expert. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Taz

Established Member
It is A LOT more attractive than the shorty.

The shorty make it look like you are "Lacking" something. It DOES NOT look right.

I would have just shaved the hole but in case I wanted to put the stock antenna back, I choose to use a "Factory Ford" part from a Cobra R. Gee, smack me for using a FACTORY part. :poke:

I guess a Cobra R is not attactive either. :rollseyes

A plastic plug on top of my front fender is NOT an option for me or most others with any sense of style.

Between the stubby ricer wet dreams and the Garcia castmasters lies a vast middle ground. Check it out sometime.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
A plastic plug on top of my front fender is NOT an option for me or most others with any sense of style.

Between the stubby ricer wet dreams and the Garcia castmasters lies a vast middle ground. Check it out sometime.
I guess my car is a piece of shit then and has no style. :rollseyes

Do you really buy into the BS you spew out of your mouth?

Let's see your "Show Stopper" then Big Man? :pop:

Come on.... You "Man Up" and show us and Prove Us All Wrong........

<--------waiting

Last edited:

Taz

Established Member
I guess my car is a piece of shit then and has no style. :rollseyes

Do you really buy into the BS you spew out of your mouth?

Let's see your "Show Stopper" then Big Man? :pop:

Haahahahahaha!!!!

Grow up, little man. The world doesn't revolve around you and not everyone is going to always be enthralled with everything you say and do.

Get over yourself.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Haahahahahaha!!!!

Grow up, little man. The world doesn't revolve around you and not everyone is going to always be enthralled with everything you say and do.

Get over yourself.
I never said everyone does. But at least I post up and give people ideas.

You just answer like a typical "E-Thug" with no real positive addition to the thread at all.

If you actually used some of that energy and contributed to the thread instead trying to insult and put other people down, (due to your own insecurities), then maybe myself and others would feel different.

Back on topic.

Taz

Established Member
I never said everyone does. But at least I post up and give people ideas.

You just answer like a typical "E-Thug" with no real positive addition to the thread at all.

If you actually used some of that energy and contributed to the thread instead trying to insult and put other people down, (due to your own insecurities), then maybe myself and others would feel different.

Back on topic.

Sooo... How long have you been a serial killer, and what made you first start?

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
No problem. But you might want to think twice because "Show Judge Extraordinaire", (Taz), might not approve. LOL...

Damn, I wish I would have seen this before I ordered it last night! LOL... I'll make sure I get it filled in and painted next time I do a show in Arizona. :rollseyes

Thanks again, I'll be getting the antenna next month. Gotta start shopping for the better half for Xmas.:beer:

2k3gt

Established Member
I got the 14" from AmericanMuscle.com and I love it. Sits completely flush with the roof line...the 8" just looks way too short and out of place.

NEWSVTGUY

Established Member
I got the 14" from AmericanMuscle.com and I love it. Sits completely flush with the roof line...the 8" just looks way too short and out of place.

+ A lot

That is the best solution by far, I have seen the antenna and it doesn't look fat and stubby. This antenna looks like what should be on ours cars from Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread