Your worst experience with police?

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
@Revvv Thank you so much for the kind words and prayer. Both are very much appreciated. I am going to go read about your situation. It sounds pretty bad from what you noted above. Hopefully we can learn something and gather strength from sharing our life experiences.
It wasn't any fun. It depressed me for a while. I felt like I had a huge mark on me that destroyed any chance of me leading another church at some point.

I found out that I have a story to use as a stepping stone. Who cares what anyone thinks. No one is perfect, and I am far from it.

Keep me updated, and feel free to reach out to me if you need to. If I can help, I will.

Sent from a non multiquoting device at svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I doubt any of you follow this Youtube channel but this happened at Mustang week.

This chick gets arrested for reckless driving and didn't do a thing.

Her boyfriend is on SVTP, I don't remember his user name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That will likely be a story here soon.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Looks like it will be a big inconvenience for this couple, but video shows old burn out tracks and her steering inside them.

Equalbracket

Established Member
Looks like it will be a big inconvenience for this couple, but video shows old burn out tracks and her steering inside them.

A little more then an inconvenience, she was arrested yet didn't commit a crime. Then he can't drive his own car they tow it, that's just dickhead shit and was completely unreasonable because he can.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I doubt any of you follow this Youtube channel but this happened at Mustang week.

This chick gets arrested for reckless driving and didn't do a thing.

Her boyfriend is on SVTP, I don't remember his user name.

That is shit bag policing at its best.

Charges will get tossed and she ought to sue to be made whole of any out of pocket expenses.

Idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
That is shit bag policing at its best.

Charges will get tossed and she ought to sue to be made whole of any out of pocket expenses.

Idiots.

I tried to sue over my situation. The courts refused to hear the case, citing that it is our responsibility as citizens to participate in the judicial process and if we could afford it, we shouldn't be breaking laws. Mind you, all charges were dropped due to lack of evidence. I was already into it for so much money, I just let it go instead of going to a hire court.

I doubt they are going to get anywhere on a wrongful arrest suit.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I tried to sue over my situation. The courts refused to hear the case, citing that it is our responsibility as citizens to participate in the judicial process and if we could afford it, we shouldn't be breaking laws. Mind you, all charges were dropped due to lack of evidence. I was already into it for so much money, I just let it go instead of going to a hire court.

I’m sure you’re right. This is the type of crap that makes good people turn on their government.

Sad!

Equalbracket

Established Member
I’m sure you’re right. This is the type of crap that makes good people turn on their government.

Sad!

All it takes is a corrupt DA to turn your county's entire justice system into a joke. My county's DA is the most corrupt piece of shit ever, has a coke habit, kilos of coke go missing, no biggie. Oh 5 DWI's? Np we can just sweep those under the rug. It's well known that for 10,000 you keep your freedom, and rights.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

Best to file for an expungement and let it go.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Well, I actually wasn't speeding. The cop clocked someone in front of me but claimed it was me. I had my cruise control set, so I know I wasnt speeding.

I already have three points on my license (read my story I posted in here) so one more point and I get my license suspended. I have to fight this.

Thank the lord hallelujah...

Screenshot-9.jpg

l84trh

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Was just on 190 and did a pull with MAC LT/x pipe/Stingers and within 30 seconds I passed a MA statie who definitely heard me. I’m allegedly breaking a few laws with bad sticker, bad reg sticker, no front plate and emissions bullshit. I passed him and he instantly pulls out so I assume I’m about to have delightful evening, but he throws the blues on and passes me on the left side. I’m thinking WTF but a mile down the road I see a Dodge Ram smashed up with him assisting. Got lucky tonight.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Haven't had an actual bad experience, but I've been close.

4 lane, 45 zone out in the country. 4-5 muscle cars, and the police had an average car pulled over at the intersection. We get a green and proceed. Next light, maybe 1/2 a mile away, two friends decide to race. **** it, might as well follow them as I do not want to hang around there. 30 seconds later I'm cruising at about 75 in a 45, trying to get caught up to them. I see a car coming up. I thought it was a fox. I kicked in the clutch, dropped a gear, and was about to dump the clutch as I look out the side window and it's that state trooper. He went after the two racing. I think like 110 in a 45, and 2-3 other charges. The rest of us got the **** out of dodge, drove home, got our beaters and all regrouped at our hangout place, waiting to hear if anyone was going to jail.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Was just on 190 and did a pull with MAC LT/x pipe/Stingers and within 30 seconds I passed a MA statie who definitely heard me. I’m allegedly breaking a few laws with bad sticker, bad reg sticker, no front plate and emissions bullshit. I passed him and he instantly pulls out so I assume I’m about to have delightful evening, but he throws the blues on and passes me on the left side. I’m thinking WTF but a mile down the road I see a Dodge Ram smashed up with him assisting. Got lucky tonight.
As far as state police goes, I think MA has it pretty good. ALOT of state troopers are also car enthusiasts.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
I've had very little interaction with the police in my life time, fortunately.

The worst was getting a ticket while I was pumping fuel. Cop pulled in behind me while I was fueling up, turned on his lights and wrote me a no front plate ticket. This happened in Iowa in a small town of like 3000 people. Barney Fife type of cop.

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
My worst experience was 95 in a 45. I ended up being cuffed, subjected to any type of sobriety test the officer could imagine, and my vehicle was illegally searched. It took the better part of two hours, but I didn't receive a ticket or even a verbal warning. There has been animus between the officer and I for many years, which will unfortunately continue. The same officer still hassles me at every opportunity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread