YouTuber Gets The Smackdown for Street Racing Videos

Kevinbonds

Established Member
Good let him rot.. these folks are terrorists on the road.. Have seen some nasty fatalities left in the wake of these fools.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I still thought it was funny he was ragging on Ford's quality a few videos earlier and then the one of the next videos was how to bbq hellcat.
Too well done for my tastes... and typically the big guys are the best at BBQ...
Good rule of thumb is if you go into a bbq and its skinny guys in back, odds are its gonna suck... if it's a big ol fella, it's gonna be fantastic...
Apparently theres a weight where the skills diminish as diabetes takes over. Hellcat was a crispy critter...

Sent from my Note9

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I still thought it was funny he was ragging on Ford's quality a few videos earlier and then the one of the next videos was how to bbq hellcat.
Too well done for my tastes... and typically the big guys are the best at BBQ...
Good rule of thumb is if you go into a bbq and its skinny guys in back, odds are its gonna suck... if it's a big ol fella, it's gonna be fantastic...
Apparently theres a weight where the skills diminish as diabetes takes over. Hellcat was a crispy critter...
I laughed out loud man. That's great.
lol

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
LOL
**** him and his GoFundMe. I never give to any of those. Remember the retards that gave to his last gofundme because his Hellcat went up in flames with said dealership?!?! Dude goes out and buy a Viper. I think he sold that and bought another car. **** THAT.

Again until people stop with the whole falling for the click bait these retards would die and finally go away. It's because of the whole got to get as many clicks as possible, is the only reason they change vehicles every week just so they can increase their subscribers. Hence all the fake and total BS descriptions in their video's got so tired of Streetsuck 717 and his constant I blew the engine up or wrecked X car only to have it be I traded said vehicle or done an engine swap.

And good one retard down on Youtube still 6,000 more to go.

MG0h3

Established Member
Well since his car career is over, he could link up with the neck guy and they could join forces!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It's because of the whole got to get as many clicks as possible, is the only reason they change vehicles every week just so they can increase their subscribers.
Yup,...........I agree with that.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Guy looks like a ****ing douche. Im all for trips to Mexico, but mexico is NOT the neighborhood at any time, or busy streets during rushour or even at night.

Mexico, at least to me, has always been out in the sticks (in Mexico of course) away from people at 2 am on a Wednesday...

I dont always race or do pulls in Mexico, but when I do its away from people for a reason.

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
Online post leads to street racing charges against 2 in Plainfield

Not sure if someone has already posted about this but, I remember seeing a post a long time ago on here about how he blew his motor on his hellcat on purpose then started a Go Fund me to replace the engine.

Then I find this article after searching, it’s all over YouTube. Personally I don’t like him but figured it was something to Laugh at.

I know there are users here who probably know more about it than me.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
figure what the hell, he could use some extra commissary for Honey Buns :D

I bet there's going to be some honey on his buns.....but it won't be from the commissary...

Treed again. The stupid : fatness ratio is HIGH with this moron...which says a lot as he has to weigh 400 pounds.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
The video he made that killed me was when he was doing a burnout in his 07 gt500. Straight bouncing off the limiter in 1st gear.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is local to me. Unreal. Reading the comments on the GoFundME page makes me wonder what folks are thinking. If he posted videos street racing in public why is there outrage at his arrest?? Don't get it. Do stupid shit; win stupid prizes. Game over.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
StreetSpeed717 and itsjusta6 will be the next ones to get busted. That “Mexico” shit will not last much longer since they got his fat ass

I gave up on streetspeed717 a while ago. Other car youtubers I do follow, they mostly blur the speedo or don't show it. I've even seen one put a post it note over the speedo that said "55mph"

Honestly, I'm waiting for dailydrivenexotics to get busted. He keeps his Huracan in CA most the time, drives like an ass, and then makes cringeworthy, whiney posts about how much he respects cops, and he hates when they give him a hard time for no reason. GTFO out of here man.

Users who are viewing this thread