YouTuber Gets The Smackdown for Street Racing Videos

hey11101

Established Member
I watched couple of the videos some of the place seemed pretty familiar where he was flying around ..... turns out he lives 5min from me.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Guy lives one town over from me and has been on the radar of local car guys and forums for months now. Known history of douchebaggery, and gofundme begging. Guy is a real piece of work.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Yeah, pretty sure he had a gofundme when his hellcat burnt down too.

...and he has/had a Viper too? Seems like he is maxing out credit cards to try to play the youtube game but with his low sub count, I doubt it's working.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
So no one plans to donate to his GoFundMe? How sad... I thought this forum was more supportive of the car community than that! Haha!
Paul from Family Cruisin would call you all a bunch of "poppyheads", just like in one of his videos that I'm pretty sure caused him all of this trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
With a request that he toss it?

tenor (3).gif

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
This dude (FamilyCruisin) is in some serious trouble. I'm not a fan of the guy, but was watching his content after his Hellcat burnt to the ground and he started a beef with the dealership who worked on his car publicly on Youtube.

Looks like you shouldn't be so public about breaking the law...

Plainfield Police Investigation results in street racing and child endangerment arrests – Bugle Newspapers

I watched a few but he whined so much that I stopped. Looks like the dealership knew the Po-Po.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
StreetSpeed717 and itsjusta6 will be the next ones to get busted. That “Mexico” shit will not last much longer since they got his fat ass
I am actually shocked that Youtube has not banned street racing videos.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
This dude (FamilyCruisin) is in some serious trouble. I'm not a fan of the guy, but was watching his content after his Hellcat burnt to the ground and he started a beef with the dealership who worked on his car publicly on Youtube.

Looks like you shouldn't be so public about breaking the law...

Plainfield Police Investigation results in street racing and child endangerment arrests – Bugle Newspapers

I watched a few but he whined so much that I stopped. I am waiting for the charges that he torched the Hellcat. He always had the camera running while in the car, but he didn't happen to have it on until after it went up in flames?

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Yeah, pretty sure he had a gofundme when his hellcat burnt down too.

...and he has/had a Viper too? Seems like he is maxing out credit cards to try to play the youtube game but with his low sub count, I doubt it's working.
How do you think he paid for his viper. With GoFundMe mone. Its a big scam

Users who are viewing this thread