Yup again NPB- pics-videos-slips

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Seem's like every week I'm posting a NPB. I really gotta stop spending so much money on mods.... But damn that 11 second run is soooo close, If only I had a star bit big enough to take out my passenger seat I probably woulda been there.....

TReventtimes.jpg

Videos
Solo 12.03 run
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_pemRx1XdU"]YouTube - Lightning 12.03 solo run[/ame]

Shag vs TransAm 12.10
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRe4r1AIji4"]YouTube - Ford Lightning vs TransAm[/ame]

a few pics from this weekend
shagburnout2.jpg

shagcloseup.jpg

shagdriving.jpg

shagdriving2.jpg

shaglaunch.jpg

shagpass.jpg

shagvsroush3.jpg

shaggy.jpg

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Congrats on the great times :thumbsup:. You'll make that 11 second pass soon, just keep pluggin' away at it. Is it just my failing eyesight or are you breaking traction on launch?

Hilander

Established Member
Cool pics! Looks like you had a blast. Lots of runs knocking on that 11 sec door.

Weight loss, skinnies or an ice box if you dont have it shoud nett you that 11.

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Congrats on the great times :thumbsup:. You'll make that 11 second pass soon, just keep pluggin' away at it. Is it just my failing eyesight or are you breaking traction on launch?

Yea a few times I broke traction as I kept addign more psi to the hoosiers and kept adjusting the QA1's, trying to get a better 60'. Normal setup i run, I never break traction...

Nice times man!! Did you decide what to go with as far as the mod that will take you into the 11's

I'll be there next time I run, JJ just hooked me up with a race tune:rockon: Those runs were on my DD 93 octane tune.

nice!

I hope you spanked that dam Pontiac!

Oh yea only lost once, and that was only by 2/10th to a nitrous, S/C'd Roush stang in the above pic.

Cool pics! Looks like you had a blast. Lots of runs knocking on that 11 sec door.

Weight loss, skinnies or an ice box if you dont have it shoud nett you that 11.

As much weight loss as I can do without removing the front bumper or passenger seat(which will come out next time)

No skinnies, running stock 18's up front on stock rims, no ice box, trying to decide if I want an icebox or if I want to throw a small shot of nitrous on her, like maybe a 35 shot.(thinking that will cool down the iat2's as well as give me a little more power.)

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
You'll be hitting that 11 as soon as you drop the 60' into the 1.6's. And with the race tune you might see mid 11's, Nice time slips Shaggy :thumbsup:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I would say go out and get the correct size tool to take out the pass. side seat and load the Race tune you got and let her rip.

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
I would say go out and get the correct size tool to take out the pass. side seat and load the Race tune you got and let her rip.

Anyone know what size the bit is? #62?

It would have been gone if I did have the right tool, lol.
After I hit that 12.01 I was pulling out anything and everything, oh a dime, yank that out. Hey whats that stack of napkins doing in the glove box, yank that out too.:)

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
Very nice runs man, and I think the bit is a T50 or T55, but I did it so long ago I cant remember exactly....shoot might even be a T60...LOL

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Have you ran it with your 22's yet? Be interesting to see what the difference is between the 2. I've always loved your truck though, nice looking and quick! Great job

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Have you ran it with your 22's yet? Be interesting to see what the difference is between the 2. I've always loved your truck though, nice looking and quick! Great job

Funny you should say that. I was just telling my wife last night, that after this weekend. I'm going to put the 22's back on, and go down the track full weight to see what she will do. I know last time I hit the 1/8th mile by me, I spun the entire track, almost smacked the wall twice... and that was before the Kenne Bell.

But I did get new rear rims, so now instead of 22x10's in the rear, I have 22x11's. Plus I did a larger sidewall, in hopes of more flex = better traction.

So yea, should be interesting to see the time difference between the two weights...

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
Do you still have 400 h/p? If so DAMM!!!! It's still a very good time! Off the thread what tires are you running with the 22x11's?

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
nah over 400hp, I dyno'd 400/500 a year ago before a ton of mods... Have yet to make it back to a dyno thou, as every week I'm throwing something new on her... probably around 440hp I'm guessing.

I'll have to look again I believe there 305/45/22, I used to run 295/30/22 on the rear with the 10" rim, and had zero traction, so upped the width to 11"

Users who are viewing this thread