Z06: 0-60 in 3.7, first gear = Time to MOD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeb

Established Member
ok well the gt 40 is not a damn drag car! but put it on a road track and the gt 40 will eat that damn thing. :bash:

redz_02

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
1) Who cares?

2) Who the **** are you? :shrug:

Is this where i raise up my redneck flag and say, who the ***** are you? Guess if you make it a point to be immature and rude, i'll just keep posting. Kind of entertaining just wondering what else will come from your keyboard.

I don't even drive a chevy and I realize the new z06 is gonna be corner carving beast.

As to the original ford gt 40, guess you could always bring up a c5r. It can go on and on.

Flame on

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
redz_02 said:
Is this where i raise up my redneck flag and say, who the ***** are you? Guess if you make it a point to be immature and rude, i'll just keep posting. Kind of entertaining just wondering what else will come from your keyboard.

I don't even drive a chevy and I realize the new z06 is gonna be corner carving beast.

As to the original ford gt, guess you could always bring up a c5r. It can go on and on.

Flame on

Yep, I can see the C5R being a fun daily driver :shrug: That's as dumb a comparison as I've seen yet. Besides an attitude and poor grammar, what else do you bring to the table? :loser:

Last edited:

redz_02

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
Yep, I can see the C5R being a fun daily driver :shrug: That's as dumb a comparison as I've seen yet. Besides an attitude and poor grammar, what else do you bring to the table? :loser:

Hhhhmmm, last time I checked they were both designed for Le mans :shrug: , what exactly makes this a dumb comparison. Still havn't seen where I bring an attitude to the table. Hopefully next time you'll come up with something better than "Besides an attitude and poor grammar" as a putdown, from what I remember you already tried that.

Remember it being something like "Sorry if I contributed to whatever prompted you to create the grammar abortion that was your post"

Here's a little fact for you:

a·bor·tion

NOUN:

Termination of pregnancy and expulsion of an embryo or of a fetus that is incapable of survival.
Any of various procedures that result in such termination and expulsion. Also called induced abortion .
The premature expulsion of a nonviable fetus from the uterus; a miscarriage.
Cessation of normal growth, especially of an organ or other body part, prior to full development or maturation.
An aborted organism.

Guess I need to go find my fetus.

Last edited:

Formula51

Established Member
jeb said:
ok well the gt 40 is not a damn drag car! but put it on a road track and the gt 40 will eat that damn thing. :bash:

I dont get it. What will the GT 40 eat on a "road track"? My answer would be "most things", but I what car in particular were you referring to?

Last edited:

Terminator

Established Member
Formula51 said:
I dont get it. What will the GT 40 eat on a "road track"? My answer would be "most things", but I what car in particular were you referring to?

You know what was meant. :rollseyes

Fourcam330

Established Member
redz_02 said:
Hhhhmmm, last time I checked they were both designed for Le mans :shrug: , what exactly makes this a dumb comparison. Still havn't seen where I bring an attitude to the table. Hopefully next time you'll come up with something better than "Besides an attitude and poor grammar" as a putdown, from what I remember you already tried that.

Remember it being something like "Sorry if I contributed to whatever prompted you to create the grammar abortion that was your post"

Here's a little fact for you:

a·bor·tion

NOUN:

Termination of pregnancy and expulsion of an embryo or of a fetus that is incapable of survival.
Any of various procedures that result in such termination and expulsion. Also called induced abortion .
The premature expulsion of a nonviable fetus from the uterus; a miscarriage.
Cessation of normal growth, especially of an organ or other body part, prior to full development or maturation.
An aborted organism.

Guess I need to go find my fetus.

The C5R is a balls out bare bones (by comparison the GT is lavish) race car that weighs just over 2500lbs (~1000lbs less than the GT), the GT is a production supercar and is 100% street legal and streetable--are C5Rs even street/emissions legal?
Funny, I detect "attitude" in most if not all of your posts. Using the " :nonono: " emoticon while attempting to chastise someone denotes, at least IMO, a non friendly attitude. :rolleyes: ;-)

Gram mar A bor tion (adj/noun): See example below.

redz_02 said:
This thread has became pointless once I see "I'm going to have 800 hp for playing around on the street" I loose interest.

Good to see what the new z06 will be capable of, can't wait to see a few at texas speed flying by the porcshe club.

:loser:

Last edited:

redz_02

Established Member
jeb said:

First, maybe websters is wrong. From what I've seen abortion is in fact not an adj.

http://webster-dictionary.org/definition/abortion

Second,

ford gt 40 = http://www.fav-gt40.com/Car_History.htm
ford gt = http://www.fordvehicles.com/fordgt/media_gallery.asp?gallery=PRODUCTION_PHOTO

third, compared to what you write on this forum I highly doubt :nonono: is showing attitude.

Hopefully this thread will die, but if you post something towards me I'm going to post back. Maybe we'll get lucky and a mod will lock it, then I'll go back to my 2v cave :rollseyes . The way you post about 4v's, I'm even suprised you give the windsor recognition.

The only reason I posted on here is because I'm looking to purchase a cobra in the future (nice compliment to the L), and was impressed with the z06's stock N/A performance numbers posted. I prefer ford over others but, call me a car buff, if it turns those 60 sec. times from the factory, I'll at least give the car recognition.

Last edited:

Formula51

Established Member
DBK said:
Cancelled my Z06 deposit today...so it looks like I've made a decision. :-D

I assume you are getting a GT500 instead? Its hard to tell from your signature picture, do you drive the blue Z06 now? Not sure why anyone would pass up an oportunity to own a new Z, but I do think you should do what makes YOU happy. Always a pleasure reading your posts DBK and best of luck with your new toy!

Formula51

Established Member
Terminator said:
You know what was meant. :rollseyes

Actually I dont, in this thread it could mean the GT500 or the Z06. If it is the Z then there is no way to know if a Ford GT will "eat it" on a road course. Perhaps if Ford actually took their supercar to the ring we would be able to make a comparison. I still can't get over the fact that the car has been out for a year or more and they have not run it at the ring. That is one of, if not the, best overall tests of a cars capabilities. I hope Ford gets the darn car over there soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread