Zach, check this out... drag pack just posted today!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
04sleeper said:
LOL... He is already trying to push Scott (Wiz) into selling his Dragpack to Zach so he can buy Zach's wheels....

Funny thing is neither of them probably know about it yet....

Hey Matt. If you want to catch up with Scott go over to www.need2speed.com or www.snapoffracing.com

That's where he post's more on.
LMFAO, I'm a closer man, I want to get this shit done!

BTW, I wrote wiz, I was going to buy his bullits, so we've been chatting the past few days... I told him to expect a pm from Zach and that I wanted his 18"s. Hopefully Zach sees this thread soon and buys em!:rockon:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
STROKD said:
LMFAO, I'm a closer man, I want to get this shit done!

BTW, I wrote wiz, I was going to buy his bullits, so we've been chatting the past few days... I told him to expect a pm from Zach and that I wanted his 18"s. Hopefully Zach sees this thread soon and buys em!:rockon:
GIT-ER-DONE!!!!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
BigZach said:
I'm willing to do it if you are comfortable with what would need to be done so that I can get those wheels.
I responded, I'd just like to see the tires and whels before I comit.. I am picky, but last time I saw em they looked great, or I wouldn't be asking to buy em!:D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
04sleeper said:
So did you ever get the wheels Matt?
Nah, Zach wanted too much for em, and we never got to meet up for me to look at them cause he's busy with school... I'm talking to a guy about some Plasma BBS now.:coolman:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
BigZach said:
I just didn't want to lose money on the deal.
Well considering you told me you wanted about 50% more than you paid for them, seemed a little high to me. Also the ones I was trying to get you had less than 100 miles on them, just didn't think it seemed right to sell fairly used wheels for the same price as new ones.:dw: I would have gladly paid you cash for what you bought them for.

No big deal, I'm not worried about it.

Users who are viewing this thread