ZEX Wet Nitrous Kit, Predator Tuner, Stock Radio/CD Changer

CaliBolt

Established Member
A Few items for sale now that the truck is gone:

-ZEX Wet Nitrous Kit. The one JLP sells. It is very complete with many additional accessories. Comes with 10lb bottle, liquid pressure gauge on bottle, high flow valve, bottle heater w/high-pressure kill relay, purge kit, schrader valve to tap fuel rails for fuel, billet throttle body plate for nozzle w/gasket, all hoses and fittings, all electrical relays and switches, complete instructions, and jets from 55-150hp. Very complete kit, just needs to be installed. Looking for $600obo SHIPPED

-Predator Tuner. Used once by Sal from PSP to tune my truck. Uused on my 2000 Lightning and comes with instructions and box. Not sure on if/how it needs to be unlocked or what not. Also not really sure what these sell for so any reasonable offer will be accepted.

-Stock radio and 6 disc behind seat changer. Perfect working and looking condition. Also dont know what this sells for, so again offers welcome.
PB061201.jpg

PB061202.jpg

PB061204.jpg

PB061205.jpg

PB061196.jpg

PB061197.jpg

I am in Northern California (94002) and accept paypal. Thanks!

Marc

CaliBolt

Established Member
86, give it a few days and if the kit doesnt sell I will part it out and the plate goes to you. How about you contact me on Monday and I will give you the scoop on if I still have it or not... Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread