Zombies aren't just after your brains...

mnewxcv

Established Member
if he was my roommate and he was trying to kill my dog I wouldve taken a kitchen knife to his jugular. ****ed up.

mikecobra01

Established Member
I dont know whats more strange, the fact that he ate a dog, or his name is michael daniel and is 22....

My name is michael daniel..and im 22...

Thats not me I swear!

Woody6799

Established Member
Im not pro spice or anything but no way in hell did spice make him do that.

Yes it would. I have seen it first hand. Not something of this particular nature but normal people freaking the hell out and doing things they never would think of without it. A few weeks ago we had a kid high on it who went and got all his airsoft guns, pretty decent replicas, and ran onto the headquarters of a major company and started preparing for war against an alien invasion.

When security showed up, he shot at them and accused them of being aliens. When we showed up the led lights made him bug out and freak even more but during his tantrum he dropped his AR15 replica... and was gently placed on the ground and cuffed in the calmest and most proper fashion.

These people go insane, these chemicals are insane. This just shows that nobody cares about people they just care about making money.

Users who are viewing this thread