ZoMG 2006 Lightning I want one!

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
To each is own :shrug:? I agree its hideous though. What did ya'll report it for? I don't think there is $50,000 of mods (even including the cost of the truck) and the "quick shift knob" is misleading, but its not really a misleading ad. I'd hope potential buyers would ask questions and do their home work to make a well informed purchase and not just go off the ad description.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
To each is own :shrug:? I agree its hideous though. What did ya'll report it for? I don't think there is $50,000 of mods (even including the cost of the truck) and the "quick shift knob" is misleading, but its not really a misleading ad. I'd hope potential buyers would ask questions and do their home work to make a well informed purchase and not just go off the ad description.

the misleading part is labeling it a Lightning.

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
I feel like an a$$, I didn't even read that part of the ad... I skipped straight to the description written by the owner. Has the ad been edited or was "F-150" repeated in the title?

203Cree

Established Member
He mentions that it's a Lightning several times. If he'd put "Clone" or whatever in there, I'd be okay with it, but to blatantly call it a Lightning is misrepresenting it all together.

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
this is what I sent him.....I really hope he answers.....

"WOW! I didn't realize they made an 06 Lightning....I bet its fast.....how does it compare to the older Lightnings?"

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
"factory ram-air hood shaker" what about that POS is even similar to a Lightning?

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Here is a response he gave one guy.

"they did not make many of them , call any dealer ,the ony way you could get a hood shaker was if you bought the lightning,all the factory lightning deacals were removed when the custom paint was laid on."

Forgot to mention the Sun Roof option as well.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
here is his response to me...

Dear kryo_genik,

it is a ford lighting .

- crcyclesled

ill be replying soon

*edit*
second nasty gram sent :)

Last edited:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Can I read your nasty grams too? :)

yeah, they are nothing asshole'ish but they should get the point through.

Me to him
Dear crcyclesled,

The truck you are listing is not a Ford Lightning. The Lightning hasn't been produced since 2004 I know I have one of the first one thousand produced...why are you misleading folks into believing the truck is something its not?

- kryo_genik

him to me

Dear kryo_genik,

it is a ford lighting .

- crcyclesled

back at em

Dear crcyclesled,

no it isn't a lightning...there is no such thing as an 06 Lightning...let alone a super crew. The last production year was once again 2004. I know...I own one. Your VIN does not match ANYTHING SVT, the motor is not super charged, it does not have EL gauges, the seats are stock F-150 seats not SVT specific seats and did I cover the biggest problem? Its a supercrew...

You are falsely representing the vehicle in a fraudulent way. Ill be reporting your ad to Ebay shortly for misrepresentation.

- kryo_genik

nothing too terrible i dont think

RMoore92

Established Member
That works, but I was looking forward to some entertaining e-mails. I hope no one buys that truck and has to deal with all the misleading information.

Users who are viewing this thread