ZR1 Christmas Kill

2K1 SVT

Established Member
haha......yes, enjoy your high-strung cobra with short bursts of NOS hoping it cools the charge and not blow up the motor, I know inside you'd like to afford more car but rather you need to cut up the price of something better. So shallow. Giggleshit in every gear......yup......until you run out in fourth and then you'll let off again. hahaha. ZR was probably just alive in mid-third gear just about to bi&ch slap you. Gee, imagine if it just had a pulley and simple tune for 650 rwhp vs its 540 or so stock rwhp.

Why are you here? You're the worst kind of fanboy :nonono:

Last edited:

R1Lello

Established Member
Are you serious? Now the OP can't afford to buy the car that lost? You've now graduated to the "probaly" and the "what if's". Did you read OP's build sheet? Did you look at the dyno sheet. I dont see giggle juice anywhere in the existing set up. I should know.....I helped him build it.

Finally, OP gave props to both the magical ZR1 and the driver who acknowledged the loss in good sport. Maybe you should pay attention and learn something from both of them. until then, "what if" your dream car had wings...you know.....when pigs have wings........

you should learn how to spell " probaly " ??? and read......he said he has future plans for more boost and the nos

96vertsnake

Established Member
you should learn how to spell " probaly " ??? and read......he said he has future plans for more boost and the nos

Really? Now it's my spelling? What does any of what you wrote have to do with the ZR1 getting beat yesterday?

And OP does have plans for more boost, why wouldn't he? That was his first tune on the new combo he spent 6 months researching and 1 year accomplishing in his garage. Didn't you read? He's only pushing 14psi with the new Whipple. Why wouldn't he go for 18, 19 or 20psi on 93 octane street tune? He built the motor for it. Of course, he doesn't need any more power to beat ZR1's, but there are a lot of fast mustangs that could be a challenge.

RED06RED6SP

Established Member
haha......yes, enjoy your high-strung cobra with short bursts of NOS hoping it cools the charge and not blow up the motor, I know inside you'd like to afford more car but rather you need to cut up the price of something better. So shallow. Giggleshit in every gear......yup......until you run out in fourth and then you'll let off again. hahaha. ZR was probably just alive in mid-third gear just about to bi&ch slap you. Gee, imagine if it just had a pulley and simple tune for 650 rwhp vs its 540 or so stock rwhp.

Imagine..... if a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass every time it jumped.

red9450

Established Member
so....truth is you let off when you ran out of gear while it was gaining and just starting to wake up at that speed. Don't hate and knock the $120k as you know it's a world class supercar that CAN do 200 mph+ and has just run a 10.30 @ 132 on Dr's, or 10.66 off the showroom floor.

Welcome C6 Z06 !!
Coming Soon! - ZR1 - the 'TopDog'

Well, seeing as though your sig denotes you will be getting a zr1, you can post a video of you doing anyone of the above things. YOU will more than likely NEVER go 200mph, or 10.66 off the showroom floor, let alone 10.30 on just drag radials.

Looks like the 'TopDog' got knocked down a peg....:lol:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member

The more I read your posts the more I realize how much of a giant douchebag you are.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member

I guess you didn't read the OP's mods.. he's NOT running a stock engine, that's known to come apart at high rpm in high gears.. a built MMR 5.3 engine won't do that and you can easily run higher boost and giggle juice and destroy your "pulley and tune" ZR1..

what does he need to satisfy you, twin turbo's putting down 1000+ hp to the ground to "satisfy" your need that a ZR1 isn't the fastest car on the road?

VegasMichael

Established Member
"So i look to my girl and she says lets see if we can take him."

You need to hang onto this girl! I like her competitive spirit!

Nice kill, Hangman. Sounds like the ZR1 driver was cool which goes to show that not all Vette drivers are jerks. Good luck with your car. Sounds like everything is moving in the right direction.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
great story and great kill , lost me at the $120k money comment. Who cares?

Me too. Wouldn't it sound silly if some civic owner said, and his $41k mustang..
Would you like to compare houses with the guy who can afford that car? It's just money man. Op nice kill.

R1 I'm not sure what kind of trans you are running in your vet, but my T6060 isn't "mid 3rd" at 120, more like 6900 and shifting into 4th. And Zr1's are closer ratio than our Zs.

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
great story and great kill , lost me at the $120k money comment. Who cares?

Apparently the future "top dawg ZR1" owner who thinks one's stature in life is determined by the size of his wallet.

Butthurt corvette fanboys make me giggle....

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member

What does your ZR1 run?

Your fanboyism is not welcome here. Go troll somewhere else.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread