Zr1 vs me

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
everyone need to STFU for a second, people said he ran at the local fayetteville track which is a damn 1/8th mile track not a 1/4 mile

wow...something doesn't add up then??? 12.55@120 on a 1/8 mi track?

Somebody else needs to STFU up now.:beer:

SpdPilot

Established Member
Wow, where are the Moderators on this thread. All the Grammar bashing and yet the people can't complete a full sentence themselves with punctuation. Just because it is acceptable when you text on your phone, doesn't make it proper Grammar. So much hate!

Sounds to me like the Original Poster (OP as some of you Grammar bashers put it, which isn't even a word) is a pretty cool Cobra owner that put down a trash talking Vette owner who said he was running in the 9's. Then he received $150 as a bonus.

People who mentioned the definition of "stock" by GM owners. My favorite term they use is "nearly stock". I learned the hard way in many races to have them define what that means.

I think I should become the Punctuation Police.;-)

O3dsg

Established Member
everyone need to STFU for a second, PEOPLE SAID he ran at the local fayetteville track which is a damn 1/8th mile track not a 1/4 mile

Link to Fayettville track says 1/4 mile see for your self. Coming Events
Maybe their website is wrong if so some people are gonna be pissed come turkey time. Grammar? That’s a secretary’s job.lol

Here is the original link Fayetteville Motorsports Park
LOOK at the date! Please do not use STFU when you don't have the facts! Good kill to the OP!

Last edited:

O3dsg

Established Member
Thanks! LOl

:banana: All in good fun! So STFU :dancenana:

Last edited:

Cobra 6245

Established Member
Every person on here no matter what you drive would love to beat a zr1. I personally watched a zr1 run 13XX back when they first came out.Don't even start talking about how its a stock car because it 6.2 liters tvs supercharged and weighs less than every mustang built since 1994 plus it is the product of 50 plus years of eingeneering and costs six figures. I think it's a great kill story and this isn't english class so why does everyone care and if slicks are unfair then is'nt every mod you do unfair? I mean we all put parts on our cars to make them faster.

Atra_Diabolus

I kill Brick Walls
Established Member
everyone need to STFU for a second, people said he ran at the local fayetteville track which is a damn 1/8th mile track not a 1/4 mile
:bored:

Link to Fayettville track says 1/4 mile see for your self. Coming Events
Maybe their website is wrong if so some people are gonna be pissed come turkey time. Grammar? That’s a secretary’s job.lol

Here is the original link Fayetteville Motorsports Park
LOOK at the date! Please do not use STFU when you don't have the facts! Good kill to the OP!

Owned...

Atra_Diabolus

I kill Brick Walls
Established Member
Dude, i've raced at the Fayetteville track before, seen his car before... What you were trying to bring everyone's attention to was nothing, basically.

Users who are viewing this thread