03 Cobra stuff

bl831

Established Member
Paint was delayed 2 months which is why this stuff isn't out....this stuff should be available next weekend or early the following week. The car is coming home Wed.

2.6 non-h Kenne Belle. 3 Pulleys (3.5, 3 (installed), and 2.75. 2.75 will max out the blower at 6500). This includes the Kenne Bell throttle body... $2200, FIRM

Buyer backed out on heads...
2003 Cobra heads, cams, valvetrain, etc SOLD

Shortblock... factory stuff... stock crank, manley rods, mahle pistons. 6x,000 miles on the bottom end. It runs fantastic. with the above kenne bell it made 56x rwhp and 64x rwtq without spray. From previous experience with spray it would have been in the 650rwhp range and upper 800 range (870s would be my guess) through a powerglide and 4300 converter... $2300 FIRM

60# high impedance injectors... not sure on this price, but in perfect working order...SOLD

dual GT pump (supercar) fuel system, modified hat, with an fittings, 2 check valves up to a -8 line to go to the engine (line not included). Dual FPDM's and LABELED wiring which is wired into factory style plugs which go to each FPDM. This has been on the car for about 4 years. both pumps replaced about 20 miles ago (it is RARE the car sees any driving)... SOLD

Stock 03-04 K-Member and a-arms.... i want it gone, so make an offer

Stock front Bilstein struts SOLD
stock bilstein rears SOLD

custom GT500 meter in a 4.5" aluminum tube (which was the correct size for the above throttle body). This is a slot-style meter and included diablo MAFia serves as wiring to convert the plug to 03 style. This set-up is AWESOME... SOLD

I know I am leaving out some stuff...
text or call 615-three six four-6802

-Brent

When the car is back, I plan on making a video of it running before we pull the drivetrain. This stuff is being sold to fund the project. It will be a 4.0 whipple, teksid block, stock crank, grp rods, diamond pistons, 5.4 navigator heads, belt drve fuel pump, stand-alone, so the above stuff is getting a major upgrade.

Last edited:

bl831

Established Member
Pics of the shortblock?

the whole motor is assembled and still in the car. Saturday the fuel system came out of it, and I hope more stuff off this week. We're working on a pretty crazy schedule at the moment, but stuff will come out as we can get to it and/or it sells. As soon as its torn down that far, I will get pics.

Do you have the intercooler pump?

building another roots car besides this one (99 GT with a DOHC 5.4 and a GT500 blower).. I haven't decided if the pump will be for sale or used on the other project. I'll get back to you on it.

pm's replied

cell phone pics... I have 100% NO idea why the pics got small, but there is one large pic anyway. The car is just out of paint, and I have not cleaned up the engine bay..

100MEDIA95IMAG0144.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0141.jpg

make offers.

the fresh paint mentioned above...
We repainted the exterior. engine bay is going black when the motor comes out. I hate it had to be done before everything else, but, as i said before, we're on a BUSY schedule and had to do it while there was an opening.

IMAG0121.jpg

bl831

Established Member
pics and a vid of the Kenne Bell.... more pics of stuff as it comes off.

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

IMAG0160.jpg

home-made egr delete not included
IMAG0161.jpg

IMAG0154.jpg

a vid to show it spinning freely... Its pretty clear on full screen on my 27" monitor.
th_VIDEO0004.jpg

Last edited:

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Is the 2.6 still for sale? Any idea how much it should make on a good 91 tune with supporting mods?

Cobrakid

prefers quick, over fast!
Established Member
....hi, if you can't move shortblock.... (yeah right :-( ) give me a price for it stripped, just the shortblock....

I need it for my 98 Cobra..... bought a car that had 2 bad pistons and didn't know it.

I am PO, divorced, bankrupt, ugly, old and have 2 lil kids... LOL

I just need to swap my stuff over and throw it in the car.

The car is super nice, just runs crappy and smokes.... sux!

email me please at [email protected]

thanks.....

Users who are viewing this thread