97 Cobra Roller For Sale

snakestang

I Drive A Volvo
Established Member
97 Cobra (True mileage unknown but should be around 40 thousand) Factory red paint with Ford black from the window sills up. All paint is in excellent condition for an 11 year old car. There are some nicks and a few scratches but nothing crazy except for the mark on the passenger side front bumper cover. There is a small dent pictured on the drivers side fender but you need to look at it dead on to see it.
  • 03 IRS (stock everything)
  • Front coil over kit with UPR CC plates
  • R wheels in perfect condition no scratches, nicks, peeling or curb marks
  • New Nitto fronts and Nitto DR's out back
  • F.A.S.T. Engine management system with as many sensors as I can pull
  • All interior plastic is there but a few of the back pieces have a couple small cracks. Center console is included but not currently in the car.
  • Saleen wing (might be removed and used on another car)
  • 6 Point MM bolt in cage (solid with no swingouts)
  • Full Black leather interior

There is NO:
Motor
Transmission or driveshaft
Fuel system
Most of the factory wire harness has been removed except for vital portions which control heating, lighting, stereo basic stuff. F.A.S.T. controlled the engine and fuel system.

I will modify this post as I think of more stuff but that's the basics. The car is in great condition and would make an excellent track vehicle or street car (has a clean title).

$3,000.00

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I can't believe someone took apart EA's old car. That thing was the total package...

Looks like a good deal though, good luck with the sale...

TTBEAST

Established Member
How far are you from MI, I would be intersted in the car if it did not cost me too much to get it. What rear end is in the car m

snakestang

I Drive A Volvo
Established Member
How far are you from MI, I would be intersted in the car if it did not cost me too much to get it. What rear end is in the car m

Depends on where you are in MI. My zip is 20601. We occasionally drive to Detroit and it is about 8 hours.

Rear is an OEM 03' Cobra.

You can have the car for $2,500 if you arrange for transportation.

SVTPower97

she's broken :(
Established Member
hey not trying to get in your business but i tried that once and it didn't work at all i did however have great luck parting the car out...not telling you what to do just a suggestion in case you can't get anyone to buy it like it is...hood bumper and black interior will probably be gone first day up

Users who are viewing this thread