03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_0248.jpeg
IMG_0247.jpeg

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
The hornady 75 grain tap is f’ng nasty, great terminal ballastics!

I buy all my hornady tap le ammo from buds gun shop you have to show creds as le or first responder to buy anything le from hornady kinda sucks they won’t sell it to normies my favorite it the 53 grain tap gmx 5.56 with the red plug in the hollow cavity ridiculous expansion for a 224 cal projectile I get over half inch expansion and 6-7 one gal water jug penetration

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I buy all my hornady tap le ammo from buds gun shop you have to show creds as le or first responder to buy anything le from hornady kinda sucks they won’t sell it to normies my favorite it the 53 grain tap gmx 5.56 with the red plug in the hollow cavity ridiculous expansion for a 224 cal projectile I get over half inch expansion and 6-7 one gal water jug penetration

Its is mind blowing seeing a 556 round create such a nasty wound cavity, looks like something much bigger hit that ballistics gel

StreetRaceGN

Established Member
The hornady 75 grain tap is f’ng nasty, great terminal ballastics!

Specs look good, but I wouldn't try it in anything but a 1/7 twist barrel 16-20"
Haha

Careful. There were scams online getting people to do that and they revealed their entire number or other PII.

But the names are classic

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Yeah, not going to give up my last 4 of the phone number so easily, the scammers can work for it.

StreetRaceGN

Established Member

I use Federal TRU in my 16" 5.56.

I run the 43 grain mostly, since that rifle is set up for CQB and clearing structures. I have a few hundred rounds of the 55gr, it's good stuff but overkill for the intended use. I'd much rather be doing overwatch with my scoped AR10 running M118 though :LOL:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Its is mind blowing seeing a 556 round create such a nasty wound cavity, looks like something much bigger hit that ballistics gel
Thats why i like 22-250 so much....same bullet...waaaay more speed.

I shot a deer with it once...once lol...ruined the whole front end with a 52gr nosler hpbt lol...i mean ruined lol

I actually load the same bullets (hornady 52gr vmax) in my 223 and 22-250 loads for coyote

223...25grs of ramshot TAC powder 3100fps
22-250...39grs of H380 powder 3750fps

Same exact bullet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread